PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance

JuggaLotus
04-22-2003, 10:27 PM
How Many People where extremely Satisfied with this game?
Honestly i thought the additions where stupid, but the game itself MGS2:SoL, is still good, but you know!

El Oso Verde
04-23-2003, 12:53 AM
I like the extra missions and features. The only thing that's a bit silly is the skateboarding, but that was fun for a short time as well.

I don't know why people didn't like the storyline to the game. Yes, it's farfetched and conspiracy crazy, but that's what makes it interesting. I think it's a nice change from the standard "Beat the bad guy, who used to be a good guy, and he then decides to join you. Only to be killed by the final boss character who comes out of nowhere." that so many games use.

Denium
04-23-2003, 01:28 AM
It's a good game, but I'm rather disappointed with the Casting Theatre.

I would also have preferred to play as Grey Fox as the Ninja rather than Raiden. Shit, Fox had it all! Stealth camouflage, a blaster, and of course, the blade.

But for what it's worth, I enjoyed it. The thrills won't last long, though. A rental would be best.

Cronic
04-23-2003, 08:47 AM
I love it... I get a higher qaulity version of SoL with lots of extras for my Xbox... what's not to love ;P

Don't miss skateboarding.... VR Missions kick ass if you can finish them ALL. Snake tales are neat as well.... any other issues they have can and will be fixed by accessing things through a PAR or GS :shrug: I really wish more companies would rerelase their games like this :)