PDA

View Full Version : I'm alive...

Dracula
04-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Let's see... Saturday, I went over to a friends house, to help out in bringing his race car over to a race track, which was about 30 miles away... Anywho, we had to use a tow dolley to tow the fuckin' car over there... So, anyway, my friend was gonna get the truck started before we put the car on the dolley... Well, the truck dies... Well, me and three of my other friends went behind the truck to push it... *NOTE* the tow dolley was hooked up to the truck already... Well, we're pushin' it, and it gets started, the truck goes faster, and two of us forgot that the dolley was there...

(THE FOLLOWING EVENTS HAPPENED IN A MATTER OF THREE SECONDS...)
First, the right wheel hits my friend on the far right, tripping him, flipping him over on his back, and making him role over onto the edge of the road into the gravel... Then, I get hit by a diamond plated peice of steel, flipping me over on top of the ramp, with the dolley dragging me on the road, while I hang onto the ramp... I then let go, leaving my entire body flipping and tumbling down the road, and landing headfirst in mud...
(REMINDER, ALL OF THAT SHIT HAPPENED WITHIN THREE SECONDS)

So, I get up to check on my friend over on the road, and he looked half dead... Now, all of my other friends were standing around him, seeing if he was ok... But, they said they were shocked to see me walk away from such a hard fall. (according to them, I got hit harder than the other guy, which was almost half my size bigger than me...) Well, I'm just as puzzled as they all are... How could a skinny shit like me take that much of a beating without taking any pain... It's one of three answers:

1.) My friend is a pussy (I highly doubt this one)...

2.) I can take a beating harder than a guy bigger than me (again, doubtful)...

3.) It's just a matter of luck and fate that I'm still alive...

AtmaWeapon
04-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Or you could have been saved by the benefits of being Lord of the Vampires...

glad to hear you're OK.

moocow
04-22-2003, 02:05 AM
/me gasps

omg, Drac... I'm so glad you're okay.

Someone was watchin over ya, buddy. You're a lucky bastard! :)

/me hugs Drac

Beldaran
04-22-2003, 04:44 AM
Actually, you really did die, but Shadowblazer refused to relenquish his hold on your soul so God gave up and threw you back.

Welcome back.:darkmage:

MottZilla
04-22-2003, 06:24 AM
I have to agree, aren't you supposed to be dead? :O lol.

But it's good that luck was on your side.

carrot red
04-22-2003, 05:47 PM
Zombie meets Dracula: The Comeback of the Undead , yet another sequel.
Guess you're tougher than you look. Glad to have you back.

Maverick_Zero
04-22-2003, 09:51 PM
I say you didn't really get hit that hard, and you're friends were confused.

Dracula
04-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
I say you didn't really get hit that hard, and you're friends were confused.

I'd say so too, but you weren't there... It happened so fast, it's really hard to explain... The way I got hit, my two legs would have been broken, and my arm or shoulder would be broken or dislocated or some other types on injuries... Not to mention, my chest and face could have gotten scraped to hell... Again, from my point of view, it happened so fast...

AlexMax
04-23-2003, 05:44 PM
Damn, that SUCKED!!!!!

Glad that you're OK...

Maverik X
04-23-2003, 11:37 PM
He could take the Glenn point of view, that the universe only exists for the purpose of his existance, and thus he is a god among men.

Or not.