PDA

View Full Version : My super intendant killed himself!

Masamune
04-21-2003, 05:24 PM
last friday night, out school's super intendant commited suicide. here's the story... one of the members on our school board wanted his job so badly, she accused him of doing something with money that was in his favor so he was suspened and eventually fired. then rumors and more accusations started and i guess it was too much for him. he still wasn't a very good person though. but he had a family sooo.... i guess it's sad. :shrug:

Cronic
04-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Soon he'll strike back where your parents can't protect you... IN YOUR DREAMSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

;)

Masamune
04-21-2003, 05:28 PM
heh. someone's been watching waaay too much simpsons... :)

greedo
04-21-2003, 05:39 PM
haha...thats great i wish my super intendant killed himself
"dr. oreo"
"dr. eatstoomuchoreos"
his real name is Dr. deoreo
everybody hates him...and not only the student, the faculty too...
hes fucked up the schools alot

masamune...ill say it again, i love your sig

slothman
04-21-2003, 06:14 PM
I guess it's sad. Unless he really did do immoral stuff. And no you can never watch too much Simpsons.

Dracula
04-21-2003, 06:21 PM
My superintendant is cool... He's a really nice guy, no one really has a problem with him... But, for some reason, the students don't call him "Superintendant"... It's "Supernintendo"... Don't ask...

Glenn the Great
04-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Again, The Simpsons.

Ralph: "Look Supernintendo Chalmers! I'm learnding!"

Ich
04-21-2003, 07:17 PM
Ours is retiring, and our principal from elementary school will take over his job. I hope she remembers us fondly.

SUCCESSOR
04-22-2003, 12:17 AM
our superintendant stole a bunch of the schools money and split. I suppose we have another now. ehh I could give a shit if ours kills himself.

Polymorphic OOP
04-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Masamune
heh. someone's been watching waaay too much simpsons... :)

doesnt anyone else find it sad everyone always thinks of simpsons BEFORE what they're spoofing

*cough* nightmare on elm street *cough*

satanman
04-22-2003, 07:26 AM
heh... your initials are POOP :p
why nightmare on elm street?
and what does a supernintendo/intendant actually do anyway?
I saw the 300th episode yesterday :)

Polymorphic OOP
04-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by satanman
heh... your initials are POOP :p
why nightmare on elm street?
and what does a supernintendo/intendant actually do anyway?

I have nothing to say, but "..."

AlexMax
04-22-2003, 08:10 AM
Our superintendent is OK I guess, but he's forcing us to graduate at some Expo center instead of in our own stadium because of politics behing getting the Expo center built...

bah...they're trucking in ALL the schools to do graduations, just at different times....

greedo
04-22-2003, 09:46 AM
thats what i hate about some politicians. they do stuff to look good and to impress there Colleagues.

im sorry if im getting a little off topic...

mikeron
04-23-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Polymorphic OOP

doesnt anyone else find it sad everyone always thinks of simpsons BEFORE what they're spoofing

*cough* nightmare on elm street *cough* That's exactly what I was thinking. No appreciation for the classics these days.

Daarkseid
04-23-2003, 02:39 AM
Yeah, this reminds me of that episode of South Park, "Simpsons did it!".

Kirbypuff
04-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Mine had one of his fingers cut off, somehow, so everyone calls him four fingers. He cares about the school and is a nice guy, but he is really... weird...

Ultra22Lemming
04-23-2003, 10:05 PM
I don't like our super intendent. We didn't get school off when we should have on very bad snow days. You see, he actually lives a distance from the town of the school I go to, which is really gay.

Maverik X
04-23-2003, 10:43 PM
I don't have a superintendant. I go to private school. The head guy is known as "Dr. T" and is really good-natured and walks around the school a lot. Everyone likes him.