Beldaran
04-21-2003, 03:53 AM
http://maddox.xmission.com/26_things.html

MottZilla
04-21-2003, 04:46 AM
LOL. It's a fun read. :O

plith
04-21-2003, 10:42 AM
In the hall of Plithicism, Maddox's status has been upgraded to minor deity.

carrot red
04-21-2003, 01:43 PM
:lol: That wasn't me he was talking about, or was it? I don't know anymore. I have more important things to do in my vain life, like counting my freckles again or something. Who knows, the count might have changed since early this morning.:sb:

In the meantime, here's something for you to chew on.:D

ADVICE FOR WOMEN
1. Don't imagine you can change a man unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.
3. If they put a man on the moon -- they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander -- it's too little to be out alone.
5. Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
10. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
11. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
12. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
13. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
14. Sadly, all men are created equal.

This is called tit for tat, Beld. Weren't there 14 in your list? :saint:

AlexMax
04-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Maddox always has been a minor deity. Where the hell have you been?

MottZilla
04-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
:lol: That wasn't me he was talking about, or was it? I don't know anymore. I have more important things to do in my vain life, like counting my freckles again or something. Who knows, the count might have changed since early this morning.:sb:

In the meantime, here's something for you to chew on.:D

ADVICE FOR WOMEN
3. If they put a man on the moon -- they should be able to put them all up there.
6. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
11. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

This is called tit for tat, Beld. Wheren't there 14 in your list? :saint:

No. :O There are always exceptions.

bigjoe
04-21-2003, 03:56 PM
I love Maddox too...

but since he isnt around , I might as well entertain carrot red for a little while

And some advice for men: If you ever have to wear diapers, shit in them so you gross the women out

Heh, if it were me , Id have already shut the door.

Actually , no they shouldnt be able to. I mean , seriously, what kind of infantile mind beleives that we have the fuel and resources to send all the men to the moon. Goes to show how irrationally women think.

Here we have an example of women taking metaphors literally. Isnt that dumb? Thought so..

And they say men are pedophiles?

First, she says we're all the same, then she goes on to say they have different faces. Make up your mind! And if you think that its only the face thats different, theres other things too. Penis size, eye color. Something your mind couldnt put together eh? =P

You mean a man who doesnt want to waste his time on a bitch who wont cook for him?

As if women havent made fools of themselves. Ever heard of Monica Lewinsky? Calista Flockhart? Rosie O' Donell?

Nah , you got it all wrong. The best way to get a man to do something, is to wear scanty clothing and dirty dance for him

Haha , real funny, Id take that as an insult but im having fun. The best way to have a committed man is to cook for him , clean for him , brush his teeth , and clean his feet. And if you smartmouth him , he'll backhand your ass...

Dont judge one man by another. Melchior and the guys found their way to Jesus's birthplace pretty easily.

What is it with women and money? That sounds like something a prostetute would say...

If you aint going to tell me funny jokes, dont expect me to strain my mind and try to tell you something

That aint true. Was Caeser created equal to Kermit the Frog? Thought so.(I wont even go into it about how superior Kermit the Frog is) And dont beleive any of Glenn's propoganda. I am God. Not him. If he were God , Gods would have a low standard.

sagelink
04-21-2003, 04:06 PM
:lol: That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Thumbs up to BigJoe for the comedy hour and simple truth.

carrot red
04-21-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BigJoe
I love Maddox too...

but since he isnt around , I might as well entertain carrot red for a little while
You're gonna have to do a lot better than that to entertain me, BJ. I didn't even crack a smile (maybe a little one).:p

Lucky for you I'm not into text dissecting like you.

plith
04-21-2003, 08:42 PM
Of course you aren't. It's not your place. :D

Beldaran
04-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Y'all better be nice to carrot.;)

carrot red
04-22-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by plith
Of course you aren't. It's not your place. :D
Says who again?:reading: I didn't read that anywhere.:tongue:

Originally posted by Beldaran
Y'all better be nice to carrot.;)
Thank ya.:heart: (Can't believe I did that. Ah, well).