PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Music

Patrick Star
04-21-2003, 12:10 AM
I've been playing the guitar for about a month now. I can play almost all the songs I know about with acustic in them. If you know any other good songs post about them. Please.

Beldaran
04-21-2003, 03:10 PM
I'm a pretty serious guitar player, and I recommend that you don't just learn songs that sound right for your guitar. Learn how to play all the songs you like, no matter what kind of song it is. Learn how to play the Star Wars theme song, learn wipeout, learn some Jimi Hendrix, and for the love of god, learn how to play the blues!:)

moocow
04-21-2003, 03:36 PM
I've always wanted to play the guitar. Don't have anyone to teach me and I don't have the money for lessons or a guitar. *cries*

sagelink
04-21-2003, 03:38 PM
I can play just a very small bit of guitar. But I play the drums so freakin' well.

greedo
04-21-2003, 04:51 PM
"polly" by nirvana is a good one. and its not all that technically difficult for someone like you...its all power chords...hey im with you. ive only been playing since christmas

get the tab from your guitar teacher if your getting lessons because most of the tabs you find online are crap. they might sound good but chances are, there wrong