PDA

View Full Version : is there a zc 1.90 for windows?

PolygonX8
04-20-2003, 01:18 PM
My family just recently got a windows xp, and the zelda classic is crap. The dos verison messes up in the zquest and make the screen scambled, in the zelda where you play, the sound skips and the sfx is scrambled. I need to know if anybody has a windows version of the program other than 1.92 beta for xp. If anybody knows, contact me.

VEL
04-20-2003, 04:11 PM
There is no windows version for 1.90. There are windows versions for "beta 1.92 build 163" and "beta 1.92 build 182".

idontknow
04-20-2003, 04:44 PM
yeah, why does everyone seem to be requesting oldver versions!? you can do so much more with the latest versions! also, why can't people read? everyone should know by now where to find beta 182; i mean, its only at the very top of the forums with "Full Public Beta" in the name of the Link!!! geeze..some people just really annoy me; use your fricking eyes people!!! :0 anyways..if you want to use zquest with windows, especially the newest windows computers, then download the latest beta at the top of this forum

laughing1989
04-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Anyone with any knowhow about computers should know that DOS just doesn't get along with Windows 2000 and up. All of those windows versions have a makeup of DOS, not the real damn thing. It sucks anyways...
Even though 182 DOES have bugs, it also has many, many, many more features then 1.90, most of which work perfectly. So, get that. I don't see any point for getting 1.90 now anyways..

PolygonX8
04-20-2003, 11:21 PM
Well, DOS is somewhat of an ancient program, but DOS works on my friends xp because he installed another operating system or something like that. I've had beta 182 for awhile now except my other friend reported to me about his quest just completely fucking up because of the program, but from the way things look, I'm probably gonna have to use it anyways.