PDA

View Full Version : I had "the fever" this morning alright...

bigjoe
04-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Headaches are awful. Wouldnt you agree?

Paradox
04-19-2003, 09:48 PM

headaches are bad. i get them once every couple of weeks.

Jigglysaint
04-19-2003, 09:50 PM
YOU HAVE SARS! OMG, QUARRENTEEN BIGJOE BEFORE HE KILLS US ALL!!!!1111

No, I've been fine, and that is good, very good.

Patrick Star
04-20-2003, 01:58 AM
I get them alot but most of the time there not very bad.

Thunderbird
04-20-2003, 02:00 AM
My headaches occur around the period we call allergy season. They can get pretty nasty too. But at other times, I don't have a problem.

Ian
04-20-2003, 06:19 AM
I get a lot of headaches in my computer lab. I think it's becasue the mass wads of dust (and I'm alergic to dust) though when I do get them, I find it real hard to think at all and I can't do much work

Ares[K!]
04-20-2003, 11:12 AM
I get them fairly often, while stressed out or when I forget to drink enough water.

carrot red
04-20-2003, 11:51 AM
Thanks God headaches don't seem to plague me very often, but I have spring allergies (that cause no headaches but different sorts of inconveniences).

MANDRAG GANON
04-20-2003, 07:11 PM
I acctualyl have a head ache as I post this. I have at least one head ache a day, usually not that bad but some can be skull splitting! I also have wierd chest pains all the time, I think I'm dieing or something :( (not like very many people would miss me if I did die) Yeah...headaches are evil.:(

Mander
04-21-2003, 06:39 AM
I suffer from migranes. Far too often for my liking.

AlmostAngel
04-21-2003, 12:42 PM
I hardly EVER get migraines etc...

I did stand up and hit my head on a lamp shade yesterday and that wasnt so gravy haha :)

bigjoe
04-21-2003, 02:07 PM
Everyday in the morning I have an awful headache. It seems to stem from oversleeping or something. And when I do go to sleep , its usually because I had a headache.

Ive often been in enough pain that Ive banged my head against the wall to try and knock myself out.

Ibuprofin wont help, tylenol wont help, aspirin , large numbers of pills , they all dont help.

Ive talked to the doctor but he thinks that everything is fine...

Myth
04-21-2003, 02:18 PM
yea they are, they incapacitate a person so easily. I used to suffer from them alot more than i do now.. migrane's and pains that felt like they were just behind my eye :P

i rarely get then anymore, every month or so.. but still as bad

moocow
04-21-2003, 03:41 PM
I get them almost everyday... and sometimes they last for days or weeks at a time. But then, sometimes I can go a whole week without getting a headache... that doesn't happen very often anymore though.

My headaches always start behind my eyes, and I get them a lot when I'm really pissed off or hadn't had enough sleep... then I get grumpy and wind up fighting with my family, and that makes it worse... then, it gets so bad that I cry, but since I was grumpy, I get yelled at and am not allowed to go to bed.

Yeah... it sucks so bad.

I've had migraines bad enough that make me puke, or keep me from being able to move. I hate it.