PDA

View Full Version : Def Jam Vendetta

War Lord
04-18-2003, 09:00 PM
I'm suprised I haven't seen a topic about this yet.

I got it the other day, played it all day after I got off work yesterday.

All I can say is awesome game. Combine a great wrestling engine with great graphics, and sweet wrestlers, moves, and soundtrack. And you have a killer game.

It's been sold out or close to it around here. Which is a good thing, I can't wait for a sequel with more rappers and a bigger soundtrack.

Not being a WWFf(E) game I think helps it a lot, since they aren't held to those lame moves on TV, they can do shit wrestlers wouldn't ever think about doing and get away with it since it doesn't have to be realistic.

Bleh, If you haven't picked it up, do so, you won't regret it.

Masamune
04-18-2003, 09:03 PM
i played it at my friend's house the other day. it was an epic struggle against method man (me) and DMX (my friend). of course he won since he's been playing nonstop... >=\

stormwatcheagle
04-19-2003, 12:59 AM
I was in a tournmant at Gamestop playing that game. I got to the second round and promptly lost. It seems superior to other wrestling games, but it has too much hype. The hype scares me off.

Fiyerstorm
04-19-2003, 01:07 PM
Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun game!

I rented it and I only played as Ludacris, plzkthx.

I'm gonna buy it sooner or later, though.

AlexMax
04-19-2003, 03:42 PM
If I was into wrestling games like I used to be, I might pick it up.

But no create-a-wrestler?........

Either way, I'll probably rent it. It looks cool, much cooler than that WWE Shut your mouth! shit that my friends brother picked up...

War Lord
04-19-2003, 05:22 PM
No creat a wrestler, but it has 44 total wrestlers. That's enough variance for me.