PDA

View Full Version : Need Help on Hidden Duality Xtreme

FaenRis
04-18-2003, 08:10 PM
I am having trouble getting started. I die as soon as the quest starts up. :confused:

DarkFlameWolf
04-19-2003, 09:26 AM
that's because you are playing it on a beta earlier than the one it was created on. You need beta 183 to play Hidden Duality. you can find it at most ZC locations and specifically at JayeM's website.

FaenRis
04-20-2003, 03:55 PM
Thanx Darkwolf, thought i had the latest version but didn't. Your quest is very good so far.. but challenging. I am sure i will be back on here asking for help :p

DarkFlameWolf
04-21-2003, 02:37 AM
if you want a less challenging version, try the normal mode. its not as bad.

synbios1978
04-21-2003, 09:48 AM
It's not nearly as bad....normal HD, you can focus mainly on the puzzle aspect which is very challenging in and of itself, in HDX, it's much better if you've already beat the game and know where to do what at, otherwise you'll find yourself getting very frustrated trying to figure out where to go next while getting blown apart at every corner. Don't get me wrong though, HD (regular) offers challenge in and of itself, but it's nothing enemy wise compared to HDX.

TheGeepster
04-23-2003, 03:46 AM
HDX is especially hard at the very beginning when you don't have the extra hearts, and towards the end when you run into Deathnuts, Batrobes, and some of the other really tough and/or annoying creatures.

System Error
04-23-2003, 07:22 PM
Historia's damn Stalfos 2s were so annoying, I shelled out the big bucks for an expensive Magic Shield. And it only gets worse.

DarkFlameWolf
04-24-2003, 12:11 PM
notice how he isn't replying anymore to the thread, I'm assuming he's kicking the quest's ass.