PDA

View Full Version : I got rear ended...

Brasel
04-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Some bitch in a SUV rear ended me the other day. Nothing real major, and I'm okay, but my car is a little messed up. I've already called her insurance company, and they are going to pay for the whole shabang, which is nice. Its just a big inconvenience for me, but it shouldn't be too bad.

moocow
04-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Well... at least you're okay :p

carrot red
04-18-2003, 04:06 PM
And now you're gonna think that all females drive like that. It's not always true...
Too bad for the inconvenience, but the important thing is that you're unhurt.:)

Aliem
04-18-2003, 05:36 PM
God, that bings back memories... Last year, my older sister rear ended a cop. But I'm glad you're okay.

Jawa Podracer
04-18-2003, 06:39 PM
What Evil Betty said reminded my of my friend's budd icon. It has a police car in front of a house, and a red car slams into the back and send the car flying and the guy inside says "I'm screwed".

Trunks
04-19-2003, 01:22 AM
Yeah it is good you are ok at least you didn't get wip lash like i did and at least the her insurence is covering you i had to pay for every thing cause the cop said i was at fault too for pulling out when the guy that hit me was going 30 mph in the schools parking lot.

Brasel
04-19-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by carrot red
And now you're gonna think that all females drive like that. It's not always true...
Too bad for the inconvenience, but the important thing is that you're unhurt.:)

Nope, you're wrong. I'm not that easily convinced carrot.

Yeah, it wasn't a huge problem. I already have almost everything taken care of, I just need to take my car in now and get it repaired. No biggie I guess. Her Acura running into the street sign was pretty funny though.

Patrick Star
04-19-2003, 03:33 PM
Yeah I'm fortunate enough to have never been in a wreck. But one off my freinds has been in two already and he's only has his lisence since this last summer.