PDA

View Full Version : How to act like a total dumbass in just a few easy steps

Beldaran
04-18-2003, 05:29 AM
Step 1:

Try and log into your hotmail account and get frustrated because your password won't work.

Step 2:

Panic and consider making a thread about how someone has hacked your hotmail account is reading your e-mails.

Step 3:

Realize your caps-lock is on.

Step 4:

Make a thread about how stupid you are.

:whap:

stormwatcheagle
04-18-2003, 05:53 AM
Well, that sucks. Any idea who it may be?

Beldaran
04-18-2003, 06:31 AM
Either your joking, or you didn't quite get it.:eyebrow:

Ganonator
04-18-2003, 06:51 AM
I remember doing that in high school - we'd turn off the caps lock light on the keyboard, while still having caps on. Nobody could ever log on to the damn server. The only reason it worked so well was because all of the logon names were numbers.

Drunken Tiger
04-18-2003, 07:33 AM
I done something similar to my friend.. because he couldnt touch type, i just rearranged his keyboard... :p

goKi
04-18-2003, 08:03 AM
Once i was eating and typing at the same time when i logged into windows XP, it asked me to change my password, so being lazy, i just used the numpad to enter in the numbers that made up some of the password. So next time i tried to log in, i thought i must have entered my password wrong last time. Easy way to solve the problem was to login as adminstrator, and access the control panel for the users, and reenter my password.. it wasnt until then that i realised how i typed the password.. -_-'

carrot red
04-18-2003, 09:18 AM
I did that once or twice, minus the step 4.:laughing:

SSJ3500
04-18-2003, 09:35 AM
I've never done that before but I have made it half way to rearranging the keys into alphabetical order, Pablo882 completly rearranged his.

Paradox
04-18-2003, 10:38 AM
my only password problem is that if i forget my password, i have about 8 passwords i use for everything, so i have to try them all to see what works.

Ich
04-18-2003, 11:35 AM
I've had that problem occasionally, when I hit Caps along with tab when changing to the password field. Usually, I check Caps before worrying or making a thread.

stormwatcheagle
04-18-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
Step 1:

Try and log into your hotmail account and get frustrated because your password won't work.

Step 2:

Panic and consider making a thread about how someone has hacked your hotmail account is reading your e-mails.

Step 3:

Realize your caps-lock is on.

Step 4:

Make a thread about how stupid you are.

:whap:

After rereading that post, I see that we both now look like idiots.

/me leaves quietly.

Jawa Podracer
04-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Or, just ask how to post messages when you post a message. :)

MANDRAG GANON
04-18-2003, 10:29 PM
When I was back in elementary school we used to always rearrage the keyboards and no one knew what the hell was going on...lol It was funny casue they didnt know how to fix it for like a month.

Maverik X
04-19-2003, 07:45 PM
*Irish accent* Ah, yes. Many a fun time I've had rearranging the keyboards in my old school. T'was many a month before the teachers learned how to chang them back.

*Sees no one laughing, then stops*

Ian
04-19-2003, 08:08 PM
I did that once in health. See, we have to have health in our computer lab (our school is too lazy to find an empty class for when we have it) and I accidentaly took a key off. So the next health class I started rearanging the direction keys. It was fun but I changed them back when class ended.

Patrick Star
04-20-2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah Ive done that before too but I didn't make a thread about it.