PDA

View Full Version : Links Quest of Courage and Hope

Crackers
04-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Can someone please tell me where the bow is and also how do I get to the Boss is lv1. I found the double entrance but keep going back to the same places. Tried walking thru and bombing walls with no luck.:confuse2:

carrot red
04-16-2003, 03:48 PM
All I can tell you is that there is a bombable wall in this level somewhere from left to right and there is a bombable floor (a north west corner). I don't remember the item you get. How do you know it's the bow? Are you following the original game's logic if you didn't get to the boss?
If this doesn't help, you're gonna have to give me more details. I played it a long long time ago.
I suck at directions in case you didn't know.:)

Crackers
04-16-2003, 07:29 PM
I don't know if it's the bow. I'm just guessing because I have the arrows. It could be a ladder. I bombed the floor too, went down the ladder and ended up in another area, killed the enemies and still ended up in the same place. Guess I'll just have to try again and see what it is I'm missing. Can't remember if I bombed a wall though.....left to right you said? Which entrance, the first one that's a double or the one to the left in the graveyard?

carrot red
04-16-2003, 07:57 PM
I think it was the first entrance, I'm not sure. I know that you could push the blocks in almost every room. Make sure you don't forget the wallmasters while killing all the enemies.

Crackers
04-18-2003, 09:22 PM
I finally got the bow and have now finished lv3. Now I'm looking for lv4. I used the ocarina by the water but that gets me to lv8. I can't find any of the other levels. I have: br. bracelet, necklace, b ring, sm money bag, magic shield, ocarina, b. candle and red boomer. There is a rock on the upper left that I have tried to move but it won't budge. Once I got going it was really fun but now I'm stuck.

carrot red
04-19-2003, 03:31 PM
The rock on the upper left corner needs the level 2 bracelet.
You go back the the right side where you played that ocarina and go up all the way until you reach a wall (I'm not sure it's a wall) with a couple of rocks. Shoot your arrow towards the water and use your ocarina when you go up. You'll take a long raft ride to a new overworld. You'll find several levels there.

Crackers
04-19-2003, 08:29 PM
I don't have the raft. I went to the far right where the notes are in the water and went up to the big rock with the 2 little rocks by the entrance. If you go in there it takes you to another rock to get a heart and arrow. You can't go any higher than that unless you move to the left by lv3. I tried blowing the ocarina and shooting an arrow over the water but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong? I must be missing something.

carrot red
04-19-2003, 09:23 PM
I remember there was an ocarina sign where you got the arrow or whatever on that second rock. I don't think you need to have a raft to take the ride.

Crackers
04-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Will check it out. I don't remember seeing an ocarina sign around that area. On the rock there was a heart that you got to by moving a rock and in another area , the rock is quit small, was the arrow. Are you maybe thinking of the rock where you get the red boomarang on one rock and there is a blue picture of an old lady right across form it on another rock? Right below the old lady on the side of the rock is a place to shoot and arrow but no way to get to it

carrot red
04-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Nope, I'm talking about the far right side, near the water, up from where you see the ocarina sign. You say the arrow shooting got you nowhere? I remember it did, because I found it odd at that time.

Crackers
04-20-2003, 01:06 AM
When I sign off will try it again. The only ocarina sign I saw on the far right side was notes in the water. I played it and a place in the sand opened up. This went to lv8 & 9. Will try it on each screen up from there and see if anything happens. I appreciate all the help.
Finally found it!!!!!! Had to be standing next to the rock before shooting the arrow. Would never have found it. Wonder why there way no sign that the stairs were there. Thanks again for you help:heart:

sasja
04-20-2003, 03:06 PM
can you tell me where i can find this quest and who makes it?thank you

Crackers
04-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Help.......I can't find the boots so lv8 is killing me over and over and over. Can someone tell me where they are?

sasja: go to FrozenZC Quest Archive (JayeM) click on qst. archive then on letter "Z" It's by Zelda Fan