PDA

View Full Version : Lynn and Zell

redmage777
04-15-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm thinking about making a quest where "Link" is a girl and "Zelda" is a boy. I have two scenarios in mind.

1.) Classic "It the girls turn now scenario." Gannon Kidnaps the Prince because there in no princess and a decendant of Lynn, Lynn must save him.

2.) "Royal familys Debt scenario" To get revenge, Gannon Targets the Hero's family in hopes to wipe of the bloodline. Prince Zell ends up saving Link.

3.) or "This is a stupid idea and I shouldn't waste my time with it."

If anybody can think up a better name for Link ans a Girl or Zelda as a boy, please list them. I have no problem with Lynn and Zell, but I might like your idea more...

Blankboard
04-15-2003, 10:12 PM
a female main character eh...? this should be intresting.... I have an idea similar to this for my Lunar Requiem and Solar Sonatta quests..... the objective is the same in both of them... but the main characters are different, the final dungeons are different, and some other different things happen too..... its sort of a Oracle series type game.... ya know.....

PS..... How about Lynn and Zander?..... Zell reminds me of FFVIII too much.....:lol:

Pathwalker
04-16-2003, 12:18 AM
how about Lynn is - Ronni: and Link is Sonny

Demimore
04-16-2003, 06:29 AM
HOW ABOUT BUB AND BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, someone should make a Bubble bobble quest! That would be cool!

redmage777
04-16-2003, 08:16 PM
The origenal name for Zell was Zeluh,
Impa- What Do you want to name you son?
Queen Zelda (Without Thinking) Zel...uh did you say "SON".

Kinda Corny huh?

Lynn is my sisters name with an extra n because I didn't want to use her real name. I got the idea cause she spells Link, Lynk whe she plays.

I like Zander tough...

Demimore
04-17-2003, 03:59 AM
http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/cwm/big/eek3.gif

Well, that was.... Interesting. But also intelligent. Go make this quest, wontcha? That would actually be a good idea. ;)