PDA

View Full Version : The birds are chirping, the sun is shining....

Blonde799
04-15-2003, 07:13 AM
And I fucking hate it!:angry: I couldn't believe how bright it was. I almost got clipped by an Intrepid.:( Damn brave new world.:p Now I have to get a shade for my hat, or I'll go blind.:laughing:

So, what's everybody doing once summer rolls around? I was thinking of chilling at my crib, and attending the pool once in a great while. Or maybe get one of my friends to skip town with. Other than that anywhere else I go outside I'll get burnt to a crisp.:shrug:

Hey, 3055 posts! W00!:D

Foxy
04-15-2003, 08:02 AM
JJ and I are going to Ohio to see a bunch of internet-geeks for a weekend.

/me grinz and winks

And we can't wait!!!

Other than that, I might start tanning with my sister-in-law, and I'm sure we'll take chibi JJ for lots and lots of walks so he can discover the brave new world around him. Oh yeah, and we're going to eat lots of ice cream. :D

GuitarmanTim
04-15-2003, 08:05 AM
This Summer should become THE summer for me :) I finally found a band (and a good one too) and I'm hoping on alot of gigs this summer. I will also send some demos of my own work to every record company I can think of :)

Blonde799
04-15-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by foxygrl
JJ and I are going to Ohio to see a bunch of internet-geeks for a weekend.

Heh. That should be fun.:laughing:

Ich
04-15-2003, 02:41 PM
I'm getting a job and making money to be foolishly squandered on whatever I want.

deathbyhokie
04-15-2003, 08:00 PM
work, getting a place to live away from the parents, convention, random road trips for no reason

Gerudo
04-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by foxygrl
JJ and I are going to Ohio to see a bunch of internet-geeks for a weekend. i thought it was indiana.... :shrug:

anyways, the majority will be from ohio... so technically your right :D

Daarkseid
04-15-2003, 08:16 PM
I hope to attend the convention this June, otherwise, it'll be another lazy summer.

Rijuhn
04-15-2003, 10:06 PM
This summer will be THE summer for me aswell. I turn 18 on June 29th, so me and my friend are going to make sure we have a good time. We'll be going to 18+ bars and hanging out at the Oceanfront. I plan to meet a lot of people and finally get a life. I also hope to figure out what I want to major in over the summer, because it'll be choosing my future.

Paradox
04-15-2003, 10:07 PM
i get to be a counselor at a computer camp for 4 weeks. besides that, i'm doing nothing.

Aliem
04-15-2003, 10:10 PM
I'd go to the convention, but I have no way to get there, and my parents wont let me. So I'll find a summer job and buy some usless things. Then perhaps my firends and I'll go camping. And then we'll get completly intoxicated. ;)

Jigglysaint
04-15-2003, 11:17 PM
I'd go to the convention if I had the money, means, a car, social skills, riot gear, a willingness to skip church, a different more worldly personality than the one I have, willpower to resist anexing AGN....

Verman
04-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Getting bigger. Go to bars. Pickup women. etc. etc.

Thats all I do....

AS of the convention, my car wouldnt make it so I'm not going besides breaker or someone may beat the shit outta me or 'kick' me.

Jigglysaint
04-16-2003, 12:50 AM
Kick, it's not for chatrooms anymore...

Fiyerstorm
04-16-2003, 01:06 AM
Um...

I might goto Miami or Nashville this summer. If not, I'm getting a job.

carrot red
04-16-2003, 03:37 AM
I'm gonna pitch a tent outside and invite all the sun loving people to join me in the great outdoors.:)
Aside from that, whatever. Same old, same old every summer.

Dr. Mutagen
04-16-2003, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure how well my summer's going to go. I guess it's because I still haven't QUITE gotten over my tragic love scenario. Well, okay. Maybe it's not rally tragic because she still likes me, but since I'm graduating this year, I might not ever see her again. :(

Cronic
04-16-2003, 12:18 PM
I'm planning on a lot of binging :shrug: maybe I'll stumble my way up to Ohio, but so far that's my only possible plan.

PrfectGREG
04-16-2003, 12:39 PM
sleep and video games, maybe an ocasional concert and party... mostly sleep though... and tv.... and movies... woo

AlmostAngel
04-16-2003, 01:05 PM
I have to be out in the sunshine. :D Mostlikely Ill be at the beach or the island on the weekends and probably'll be hanging over at City Walk with some friends. Draggin DP all over the place. :tongue: (Yes northerners, he's actually getting totally TAN! muaha) Will most likely hit up Panama City too. Daytona's on our list but our list is getting long. :D

But believe me. It hasnt always been like that. I've worked through plenty of summers and hidden indoors doin nerdy stuff like extra studying. ;)

It's 85 outside today. *BEAMS*

/me WOOHOO's and dances around