PDA

View Full Version : It's been quite awhile.

Menokh
04-15-2003, 01:32 AM
Yes, I'm back after months away.

Don't ask why I left, because I'm not really sure. I never really thought I could get my soul back from AGN's grip.

I'm much the same person as I was when I left, but I think I've cheered up abit. Who knows, I've never liked typing long posts when returning to a forum, so I won;t this time.

I know I've likely missed alot of stuff, so if anyone would be kind enough to give me a brief summary of important events I'd appreciate it.

Jigglysaint
04-15-2003, 01:47 AM
Glad to see you back, but where the hell is Starkist?!

ZCN was hacked by Link thus it had to start over by scratch. I have an image of a really good looking, but taken girl in my head I can't shake off.

Other than that, I can't remember.

moocow
04-15-2003, 02:19 AM
Good to see you're back, Menokh!! :D

I agree... where's my Tuna at?!?!?!?!

inori
04-15-2003, 02:22 AM
Menokh! Hisashiburi-da ne! (Long time no see!)

Let's see, brief summary of important events... Shadowblazer added some new hacks. Breaker and Darth Cronic had a few fights. Some random idiots got banned.

[inori looks back at that last paragraph and realizes he's describing AGN ever since its inception]

MottZilla
04-15-2003, 03:12 AM
I thought you died or something. :O I dunno if anything important has happened, I don't pay enough attension.

Welcome back though.

Beldaran
04-15-2003, 04:05 AM
Hey, welcome back Menokh.

Jiggly: Starkist is at some bible school thing where apparently it is a sin to use the internet.

MottZilla
04-15-2003, 04:08 AM
LOL. Are you seriously? I think that's pretty sad if people believe god somehow updated the bible to include the internet as a no no. lol.

JayeM
04-15-2003, 04:18 AM
God (if there is one) really should update the Bible. Did he stop inspiring people or something? Or did the people he inspired prefer to publish their books separately so they could make some money off of their inspirations?

Welcome back, Menokh!

Gerudo
04-15-2003, 05:29 AM
starkist should be back around... i dunno... next month? read his last post... :shrug:

welcome back Menokh! :D

Foxy
04-15-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
Jiggly: Starkist is at some bible school thing where apparently it is a sin to use the internet.

No, it's not a sin. They just have more important things to focus on and spend time doing.

Menokh - Welcome back!!!! Now stay for awhile, mmk? :tongue:

Menokh
04-15-2003, 12:13 PM
Thanks welcoming me back.

I plan to stay for awhile, it's AGN it's hard not to.

I just think I'll avoid the war and religion debates, since after looking at a few recent-ish ones last night it seems they are just as stressful as before.

Jigglysaint
04-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Ya, they get ugly. I've been relaxing on them as well, not arguing with as many people.

theplustwo
04-15-2003, 01:38 PM
Uhh, one piece of news which you might find helpful is that Breaker is now an Owner, since he's helping WarLord pay for AGN's hosting.

Also, BigJoe prooved that God doesn't exist. Or something.

ShadowTiger
04-15-2003, 02:26 PM
MENOKH! :kawaii: It's really nice to have you back! We missed you, man! And disregard the above. Breaker isn't Owner, despite his obvious.... oh. Right. :sweat:

( J/K. ;) You cool, B. )

theplustwo
04-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh, I guess Breaker *isn't* ranked as an owner. He was for a little bit though.

Masamune
04-15-2003, 06:28 PM
welcome back menokh! ^_^ glad you're back. =D

Fiyerstorm
04-15-2003, 06:42 PM
I got grey contacts!!!

NEwayz...

Welcome back, Men-bawk!

Paradox
04-15-2003, 06:49 PM
welcome back

did you miss the cyc/dc/glenn demotions?
look at AGN's latest game... (multiplayer)... www.shatteredearth.net
GB is back. again.
also, check out the new styles.

gdorf
04-15-2003, 07:13 PM
Welcome back! We've missed you in the programming forum, and throughout the entire forums. I was actually thinking about where you'd been yesterday, and here this is today! Funny how that works :)