PDA

View Full Version : The Revenge Quest 2

timbot
04-14-2003, 03:10 PM
So, I just started playing The Revenge Quest 2 the other day and I can't get in all the rooms on level 2. I don't know if there is anything in those rooms that I need (I assume there must be though). I've beaten the level and now I'm on level 5, but I need a key to at least get into some of the rooms I'm missing. I can't find it in level 2 though. Is it somewhere else? Can I buy one somewhere? What's the deal?

Cloral
04-14-2003, 04:26 PM
The levels go in order, so if you've made it up to level 5, you do not need what is in those rooms. It is possible that there was simply a key back there, so if you unlocked the door to those rooms, you would have to explore them and find the key there. But I simply wouldn't worry about it.

PrinceMSC
04-14-2003, 06:44 PM
This is a design flaw in the quest. When I was making the level, I moved and switched something's around to make it better. Unfortunately when doing this I placed a key behind that locked door. In the updated version that I'm working on, that problem has been fixed.

:king: PricneMSC:king:

Teilyr
04-14-2003, 09:37 PM
You're working on an updated version? Now this is interesting..

DarkFlameWolf
04-16-2003, 03:17 AM
oh, I knew about it, but I privately made the fix in my own version and it works out flawlessly. :)

carrot red
04-16-2003, 03:53 PM
I don't remember if I fixed my version or not. I'm sure there is a way to circumvent that. I mean not everybody knows the password, I think. R2 was played a lot and I didn't hear of anybody unable to continue there. That's weird.

Tudorcat
04-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I played it about 3 months ago and I didnt have that problem.