PDA

View Full Version : Gerudo Sprites?

redmage777
04-14-2003, 02:10 PM
I was wondering, does any one have spritres for Gerudos? I don't think they appear in any 2-D game (only Twinrova). Gerudos play a big role in my game and I wonder if any one has some, including Gannondorf. I could Modify Din, but she also plays a role in my game.

Nevermind... I made some all ready, If any one is intrested I might up load them some time (They are on MY computer which has no connection)

BTW: I have 3 Female (1 white Guard, and 2 Masked in pink and purple)

I plan to do Gannondrof and a little boy Gerudo.

Zeldageek
04-30-2003, 10:23 PM
What's a Gerudo? I'm not big on N64. All I know is that Sheik and Ganondorf are some.

*b*
05-01-2003, 01:17 AM
Gerudo, Gannondorf.... well, the gerudo are a female only race (:naughty: ) that has one male born every hundred years. they wear arabian like clothes (again, :naughty: ) and carry swords sort of like the moblins in WW, that have a short curved blade on the end of a pole

Knightcrawler
05-01-2003, 02:39 AM
You mean they use halbards (sp?)? They also use scimitars, and Sheik is not a Gerudo.

*Edit*
Actually, I think halbards may be a little different.

Knil
05-01-2003, 04:39 PM
Shiek is a shiekah, of the Shadow occult. they made the shadow temple in the back of the graveyard....Ohh! thats what i forgot on my quest!!! (:banghead: every LoZ game has at least one graveyard (in my book))

redmage777
05-04-2003, 10:14 AM
Don't ask about the Shiekah, There is little known about them and only 2 apear in the whole game. Shiek and Impa. And Shiek is realy some one dressed up a Shiekah and even admits its when revealed. (I am advoiding revealing even the gender of the peson in disguse for Zeldageek's sake.)