PDA

View Full Version : Problem with time setting?

Ielen
04-14-2003, 03:54 AM
Hi i just noticed there is an error with the board time setting. It seems it's like one hour ahead now. Can a board administrator look into this?
Thanks.

Glenn the Great
04-14-2003, 04:20 AM
There's nothing wrong with the time on my end. Check your options to see that you have the right time zone. Or.... did you forget about daylight savings time?

Shadowblazer
04-14-2003, 05:04 AM
Hmmm, seems okay to me. Might be some kind of odd DST glitch, does the timezone you live in observe Daylight Saving Time?

If that's not it, you also might have set your timezone incorrectly, check it in the options section of your user cp.

Ielen
04-14-2003, 05:46 AM
It's still one hour ahead for me. I checked the timezone again it's correct, how do I adjust the daylight setting?

In the other board PureZC, the time is correct.

Thanks.

Shadowblazer
04-14-2003, 06:23 AM
Well there's no way to specifically tell the boards that your region doesn't adhere to DST, but if that is the case then the simplest solution would be to set your timezone back by one, so pick GMT +07:00 instead of GMT +08:00.

As for why it shows up correctly at PureZC, maybe Invision is smarter than vBulletin and has better localization settings... :shrug: