PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys do?

firebug
04-14-2003, 01:00 AM
i've been Zquesting like crazy for a couple of days, finished a level and a mini level. but.. see.. the procrastination bug has hit me hard.. i played thru all my quest so far and i see all these little bugs. nothing to stop you from playing and enjoying yourself, but things that i need to fix before i start building more... :( but i can't seem to get myself motivated enough to do it! :cry: how do you guys get yourselves motivated to do some bug-fixing? i find it's the most tedious and frusterating part of Zquesting, and i dread it everytime i finish a level or overworld :(

MottZilla
04-14-2003, 02:18 AM
When I made quests, quite simply I didn't. You shouldn't need any motovation to simply write down bugs on a sheet of paper and take the whole 5 seconds per bug and fix them.

Fixing bugs is usually easy in Zquest.

firebug
04-14-2003, 03:04 AM
naw.. most of them are things like overhead combos that shouldn't be overhead. but then i'm thinking.. i made them overhead for a REASON, so that means something uses 'em. so i have to go through and find out what and then put new overhead tiles there *sigh* but that's not all. theres a whole slew of similar things that i've let go for so long that the whole quest exhibits little oddities and i'm not sure where the REAL problem is. :shrug:

Blonde799
04-14-2003, 07:11 AM
Know what you're doing before you do it.;)

Knil
04-14-2003, 04:58 PM
The motavation should be all the compliments and pats on the back for a quest well done