PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning, really bored thread...

MasterSwordUltima
04-13-2003, 12:21 AM
So, has anything great...or even ungreat happened? Anything interresting in the least bit happened here in a while? I'm really bored, can't sleep, theres nothing else to do. I'm not in a mood to hack roms, or play roms, or do anything, and I just can't sleep. So what's new?

stormwatcheagle
04-13-2003, 01:26 AM
I'm hosting the writing contest. I just need my judges to start judging.

Daarkseid
04-13-2003, 02:46 AM
I've been playing FF1 again, using the Final Fantasy Facelift hack(replaces the graphics with its FF3j equivilents). I just got the Airship. This is probably the 12th time I've played through this game. It never gets old. And with the large number of hacks released for this game, I'll probably play it over again after this foray is over.

deathbyhokie
04-13-2003, 04:58 AM
i'm staying up for no reason other than to see the sun rise. then i plan on passing out in my bed

Gerudo
04-13-2003, 05:36 AM
im at work right now... im dan glad this comp is just around a small wall... actually, i can hide here all night... theres a security tv right above this monitor... so i can see... well. considering they are angled really fuckedly... bah...

anyways... MSU probly went ot been a while ago...

MANDRAG GANON
04-13-2003, 10:05 PM
I've been Playing DDR lately, Best game ever!, besides Zelda that is...

Patrick Star
04-14-2003, 09:42 PM
I've been working on my web sight www.geocities.com/slapjerky69/enterpage

inori
04-15-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by MANDRAG GANON
I've been Playing DDR lately, Best game ever!, besides Zelda that is...

DDR? You poor soul.

And MSU, you wouldn't be so bored if you posted here more often. :blah:

Gerudo
04-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Patrick Star
I've been working on my web sight www.geocities.com/slapjerky69/enterpage for the love of god, NOBODY GO THERE....

cmon man, you can do better... >.<