PDA

View Full Version : This Crazy Community....

Jer1400
04-12-2003, 11:56 PM
I don't think you're going to find a more diverse group of people anywhere besides here at AGN. Post a little bit about yourself and be sure to include any weird-ass habits you may have.:)

Here's mine:

I'm a crazy 16 year old (Damn close enough.:P) that has chains and stickers on the most beat up looking skateboard you'll find. I can't go a day without eating a home-run chocolate pie. I stay up all night because I have insomnia and write books and movies. I hate macaroni and cheese. I program games for the PC and GBA. I have the sickest hair. (I dare you to prove me wrong.:)) I like Bands such as Metallica, SOAD, Breaking Benjamin, Phrenik, etc.... And I'm a member of AGN!

Okay, there you go!:)

Daarkseid
04-13-2003, 12:01 AM
Weird habits huh? I collect various things and put them on display on my shelves. I come across it whenever I'm cleaning up stuff or find it whenever. At the convention I collected a bunch of beer bottle caps, a charred pencil, and few other things, almost without thinking about it. So when I saw this stuff I had pocketed, I put it on my shelf.

Among those, theres a lava lamp, a very large 6 sided die thats meant to be a paper weight, some empty glass bottles for a drink called Afri-cola(a german beverage), a stone obelisk, a Cthulhu stuffed animal. I also keep the Linux Penguin toy that Foxy gave to me at the convention.

War Lord
04-13-2003, 12:02 AM
You better have that penis straw I bought you Daark!!!

Daarkseid
04-13-2003, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I still have it. Its on my shelf, with the rest of my shit.

Foxy
04-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
I also keep the Linux Penguin toy that Foxy gave to me at the convention.

/me is honored

:D

I don't have any wierd habits. I'm totally normal and boring.

erm...:mischief:

Jigglysaint
04-13-2003, 12:07 AM
You hate mac and cheese? I though I was the only one!

You guys know enough about me that I'm sure even my worst enemy on these forums could come up with a good explanation.

MasterSwordUltima
04-13-2003, 12:34 AM
Hmmm, any weird habbits? Well, like many people, I get so absorbed into something, then when I either have it, or have been using it, I loose interest in it for a while, then a couple weeks/months later, my absorbtion revitalizes itself, and so I go through this endless ring of crap. I also like to watch Sesame Street every thursday while I'm eating lunch, j/k.

Beldaran
04-13-2003, 01:27 AM
I am a 21 year old.

I play guitar a lot and when I'm not doing that I'm either programming, sleeping, or at work.

Sub-Zero
04-13-2003, 01:58 AM
I don't know about any weird habits....im kinda boring i suppose, im an 18 year old college student.... I go to college and work part time so i stay pretty busy. When im not doing one of those two things, i kind of have an obsession with females, which kinda gets me in trouble. It's not a sex thing or anything, but i just like girls, but im not very good with them, lol.... a video game here and there, lots of chatting online, pool, table tenis and always gotta hang with my buds.

stormwatcheagle
04-13-2003, 02:45 AM
I collect stuff. I build Gundam models. I love the gundam series. I love RPG's of the video game variety. I just plain love video games. I know some HTML, I have straight A's in school, i enoy the internet, fiction writing, and reading.

As for an odd thing, online, everyone assumes i'm white...

carrot red
04-13-2003, 03:10 PM
The weirdest thing I ever did was about 6 months ago when I had " I am a bet" printed on a couple of sweaters (which was true) and I wore them for a whole week.

Rijuhn
04-13-2003, 09:36 PM
I'm a 17 year old half-white half-Puerto Rican that lives in Virginia. I'm getting into shape, well I just plan to continue to work out everyday, so I will slowly build up very awesome looking. I'm a Christian Republican, but I'm not arrogant, as the liberals would have you believe. I've done very little wrong in my youth because my parents have made sure that I've lived a sheltered life. But thanks to how I am, I've been able to learn vast amounts of knowledge from a 3rd person perspective on life, here's to being depressed all thoughs days for the past 4 years!

Ich
04-13-2003, 10:04 PM
I'm obsessed with German, and I'm listening to die Toten Hosen (cool band) right now singing ,,Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung; ich hab das immer wieder versucht; kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung; es würde geh'n, doch es geht nicht gut''

Which I translate to:

"No alcohol is not the solution; I have tried it time and again; No alcohol is not the solution; It's still just life but it's not as good."

And I translated that just for fun. It's a play on the phrase ,,Alkohol ist keine Lösung," Alcohol is not the solution.

Whee, it's fun being online and having no life. I go to the YMCA, and I swim there, and play racketball, even though I'm not good at it and don't even know how to play. I just enjoy hitting the ball hard and watching it fly! Sometimes I go to the weight room, and I lift weights there too.

I am enrolled in my sophmore year of high school, and my parents say that my test scores show that I'm intelligent enough to be in all the honors classes (they didn't tell me my score, something about me getting an ego, but I get about 140 online in their tests) but I suck at honors classes and I'm getting out of Algebra 3 honors becaue I suck at it and have mid 70's grades, so I'm going into regular Pre Calc next year. I have perfect teeth too, never been to the Orthodontist except when I was waiting for my brothers 'cause I got dragged along on the way for something else.

I applied for a job at a Wendy's which is about a 5 or 10 minutes walk (if I make two cuts through people's yards) from my house. Kudos to anyone actually reading this. I have a few friends, and I enjoy snowboarding. I was in a musical all winter which took up way too much snowboarding time and caused my GPA to drop 6 points last marking period (although I blame my laziness). I was the conductor, and it was the Music Man; we had a completely incompetent director (Roger Wolf) who was from Boston, incredibly senile, and probably alcoholic. He also smoked a shit load of cigarettes.

I am about 5' 11" and 165 pounds. My pic is on the members page. I like to hang out online on AGN a lot too. I have a timer on my AOL so I post from school, and I know my dad's pass so I can log on as him and avoid the timers completely.

Verman
04-13-2003, 10:43 PM
OooOO Interesting Thread....

Um..

I'm 21, 5'9" and I weigh 250 pounds give or take 5 depending on the time of day. Hmz, I workout incessently, an hour at 6 in the morning then 3 hours at night, I have no life either :P. Anyhow, I work part-time at a computer store where im a help desk employee and run around fixing things like printers and shit. I also have a part time job being a bouncer at one of the local dance clubs.

Wierd habbits? None really I guess, Im a nerd in some ways cause i collect dragonlance books. I have 15 or so.. I also used ot collect startrek books, i have i think 54 of them in a box in my closet. Books used to be fun to read until i got to stupid.

Anyhow, weekend I bounce or go out to pickup women *shrug* something to do...

Thats it...pretty sad I guess....
my goal is to eventually beat the shit out of God and take his place....gonna take a bit of work but i got time.