Beldaran
04-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Can you edit the color of the text when using the

/me

tag in a post?

The red is hard to see on some themes.

Shadowblazer
04-22-2003, 05:57 AM
When I installed the hack I made it so that the color it uses is configurable by style, in case red clashed with the colors of any particular scheme (There is no Spoon uses a nice bright green ;) ). I've just never had the inclination to go through and check it for each style. I can't do everything, you know!

/me goes off and does it anyway

inori
04-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
When I installed the hack I made it so that the color it uses is configurable by style, in case red clashed with the colors of any particular scheme (There is no Spoon uses a nice bright green ;) ). I've just never had the inclination to go through and check it for each style. I can't do everything, you know!

Shadowblazer goes off and does it anyway

Can't do everything? I thought that was your job...

AGN POSITION DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Administrator/Second-in-Command
Current Holder: Shadowblazer
Compensation: Lots of flames, whining, and complaining. But you do get to ban people.
Job Duties: Everything

DarkDragon
04-22-2003, 07:10 AM
Hmm, inori just demonstrated another problem with the tag: the original username is not preserved when the tag is located within a quote.

inori
04-22-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragon
Hmm, inori just demonstrated another problem with the tag: the original username is not preserved when the tag is located within a quote.

Indeed it doesn't [I edited my post, because it looked silly for me to "go off and do it anyway"]. Actually, there was recently a thread in FS about that problem... I thought it was supposed to be fixed.

/me goes to dredge up the FS thread and bother Shadowblazer some more

Shadowblazer
04-22-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by inori

Indeed it doesn't [I edited my post, because it looked silly for me to "go off and do it anyway"]. Actually, there was recently a thread in FS about that problem... I thought it was supposed to be fixed.

/me goes to dredge up the FS thread and bother Shadowblazer some more I thought it was too!

/me screams

I could have sworn that I checked it when that FS post was made and it was, indeed, fixed.

Paradox
04-22-2003, 12:14 PM
now when you quote, it changes the "me" to the person who posted, not the person who was quoted... see?

Originally posted by Shadowblazer
I thought it was too!

/me screams

I could have sworn that I checked it when that FS post was made and it was, indeed, fixed.

Shadowblazer
04-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Yes, that would be the bug. :p

Ich
04-22-2003, 05:08 PM
This is important! No more sex for you until you get it fixed!

Beldaran
04-22-2003, 05:15 PM
SB gets sex? :evil:

carrot red
04-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Yeah and according to what I heard, it's big time SB sex required before fixing bugs.:tongue: