PDA

View Full Version : Sonic the Hedgehog Tiles

Superstrider
04-11-2003, 12:41 PM
:mega:

I am looking for Sonic the Hedgehog Tiles for my beta quest. Is there anyone who can develop these for me? I would be greatful. Please e-mail me if you make some. Please title the message as "ZQuest Sonic Tiles." Thank you.

VEL
04-11-2003, 02:21 PM
--Moved to ZC Developers Exchange--

KJAZZ
04-11-2003, 07:28 PM
There was a member named Strider and some numbers after his name that was working on one, and he pops in occasionally with a screenshot or two, claiming he's back. It's very common among some members.

I call it Aegis Runesyndrome. ;p

Octorok101
04-12-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ

Thats veru funny KJAZZ! :laughing:

I thought Strider released some of the tiles? I could be wrong though.

Superstrider
04-14-2003, 12:49 PM

Where is this Strider fellow? I am unable to find him. Can you help me locate him, VEL? I want to see his Sonic Tiles.

Octorok101
04-14-2003, 03:24 PM
Those posts were along time ago so they most likely got pruned. What you could do though is look Strider up in the Members list and see if he has a website.

Tom
04-15-2003, 01:07 PM
i know this is a little off topic but is strider from a sonic game because there is superstrider and there is strider and they both like sonic and make sonic quests

Demimore
04-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by KJAZZ

lol! That was hilarious!!!!11111

And another thing. I can try to rip some Sonic tiles. I find ripping very funny and interesting. We'll see....;)

Superstrider
04-16-2003, 12:53 PM
We are two different people. But, it appears that we share interests.

ShadowTiger
04-16-2003, 02:24 PM
I definitely remember there being a remake of Z1, in the style of Sonic. Everything was there. I'll see if I can find it somewhere. In the meantime, I suggest you check JayeM's ZC quest archive for the quest. It couldn't hurt. :shrug:

DarkDragoonX
04-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Tom
i know this is a little off topic but is strider from a sonic game because there is superstrider and there is strider and they both like sonic and make sonic quests

No, Strider is an old arcade/NES game (though the NES version is much different).

Demimore
04-17-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Superstrider
We are two different people. But, it appears that we share interests.

Short question, but it has to be asked; Do you mean me?

And another thing; BH4, what was the name of that quest? I NEED IT. And also, what was the name of the author? I guess you don't know the quest name.... If you would, you wound have said it, right?

Superstrider
04-17-2003, 12:40 PM
No, I do not mean you, Demimore. By the way, thanks for the help, Britannianhero4.

idontknow
04-18-2003, 11:38 AM
click the members button, then click the letter s, the click on the name of this "strider" fellow & then click the pm button & pm him a message to him asking for these tiles; thats all there is to it...i suppose you could also e-mail him (if they provide that option in his profile)

Superstrider
04-19-2003, 04:33 PM
I have enough tiles now. Thank you.