PDA

View Full Version : The Strangest New Members.

ShadowTiger
04-09-2003, 05:02 PM
I was browsing around, and apparently, one of the newest members is called []/[] Isn't that odd? I mean, I'm not mocking his/her name or anything, but... why? :odd: I mean, can you call up the guy and say "Hey, ........ um... how do you pronouce that? :odd: " What would compell someone to register a name like that? I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean something in another language. :sweat:

Will this member actually post though? I guess it's his/her own problem though. :rolleyes:

So many wasted names. :sweat:

Beldaran
04-09-2003, 05:05 PM
With the thousand whatever people that register and don't post, I'm beginning to think people just register for fun or someting.:shrug:

ShadowTiger
04-09-2003, 05:07 PM
:rofl: To think, the most fun a person could have at AGN is to register! :laughing: Now, I could take that in several ways.

A) The registration form is really cool. :cool:
B) AGN sucks.

Naturally, I would be steering towards choice A right now, seeing as Choice B seems to be totally inaccurate. :eyebrow:

Saffith
04-09-2003, 05:07 PM
It's not []/[], it's []\[]. Which looks somewhat like [N], so that's how I'm pronouncing it.
Might even post eventually.

Gerudo
04-09-2003, 05:12 PM
makes for talking to them to be hard...

would you say:

"hey []\[], hows it going?"

:shrug:

Aliem
04-09-2003, 07:19 PM
Thats the best name ever. I'm sorry, I think its just cool. Originality is awsome, I hope he/she/it posts eventually.

System Error
04-09-2003, 07:25 PM
It is some strange name. They may have tried to enter some VB code into their name, unsuccessfully.

Trunks
04-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Maybe they were bored and all the other names they thought of were taken LOL i think it is cool though.

Ich
04-09-2003, 10:22 PM
When I registered, I was suprised I could have a Ð in my name (it was "Ðrew" my real name before the UBB -> vB switch), maybe they're not used to having more characters open for use.

slothman
04-10-2003, 01:27 AM
It's like Prince when he had his wierd symbol. I just called him "Prince" then. as well as now.

carrot red
04-10-2003, 03:19 AM
I've seen worse in the line of the "jackoff jimmy" family.:shrug"
But I doubt it'll be a very active poster.

Patrick Star
04-13-2003, 05:26 PM
I also enjoy originality. But I do not understand why people would join this site but than never post. []\[] ? , crazy