PDA

View Full Version : 9,999!

Cronic
04-08-2003, 05:33 PM
my current post count reminded me a lot of my time with Final Fantasy 7, and well I'll never get another chance to make this post so I figured no was a good time.

How addicted were you to FF7? I remember playing until I passed out (controller in hand) and then playing some more when a room mate nudged me :)

A damn good game, and one of my all time favorites.

/me strikes you all for 9,999 posts of damage!

Now to sit back and savor the last post with silver stars...

Kirbypuff
04-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Wow... you only need one more post and you will have ten thousand posts...

Paradox
04-08-2003, 05:42 PM
gj Cronic. make your next post your best.

Daarkseid
04-08-2003, 06:19 PM
I wound up playing Final Fantasy 7 like 3 times all the way through. First time I played to the end, then discovered I had missed a shitload of things, so I played again. 3rd time I played was for the fun in it.

However the only FF game I played until I passed out was the very first one, the original for the NES. I was up till like 1 am, killing Eyes for exps, and then all of a sudden I woke up and my NES had been shut off and a differet game was in it. I realized I had fallen asleep, during which my brother turned off my game and started playing Mega Man 2 for a bit. I had lost all those levels I'd gained. God damn sleep.

Aliem
04-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Final Fantasy VII is the god of RPGs. It has no competition. It's story is flawless. The overworld is huge, and beautiful. The music has never been beaten. The only thing I can think of that is negative about the game is the fact that the character sprites were little more than colored blobs. But damn good job on getting so many posts!

vegeta1215
04-08-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Evil Betty
Final Fantasy VII is the god of RPGs. It has no competition. It's story is flawless. The overworld is huge, and beautiful. The music has never been beaten!

Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6 beat Final Fantasy 7 in all those categories.

I did really like FF7 though, except that it was too easy, and the last battle was such a waste - it could've been way better. I'm gonna play through it again once I get a spare PC that I can put WIndows 98 on.

I think FF5 tired me out more than any other FF though, cause I spent so much time getting my characters 100% or of the abilities.

btw, congratz DC.

Daarkseid
04-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215

I think FF5 tired me out more than any other FF though, cause I spent so much time getting my characters 100% or of the abilities.

I did that for the second time in my life last month. It is so gratifying to spend hours getting your characters to godlike status, and then destroying everything in your path.

I've gladly done it twice, and I'll gladly do it again, because the character building systems in all the FF games are fun as hell and make the series worth playing even if the story lines are mediocre.

Blonde799
04-08-2003, 08:19 PM
You could always do a no materia game vegeta, I'm doing that, and it gets pretty hectic.;)

FF7 is the best RPG ever. Yes, I've played the past FFs, but I'm not nearly as dazzled by them(don't get me wrong, they're addictive too:)). I beat it 5 times, and I'm on my way to a 6th.;)

Ich
04-08-2003, 09:26 PM
I never really played any of them until my friend got FFX and we stayed up until about 4 at his house the night after he got it. Blitzball kind of sucked at first, though, but the rest of the game's was awesome. The graphics, were... Wow. And many, many, congrats, DC.

Jer1400
04-09-2003, 05:29 PM
gratz on 10,000 posts!:)