PDA

View Full Version : Link Dark 4 by Ian Jay

fajz
04-07-2003, 05:23 PM
I've played the first 2 in the Link Dark series by Ian Jay and I am in level 9 of the third and I have a problem. Once I enter level 9 and go 1 room east,there is a door that needs a key. In this room there is also a warp. Soooo I go thru the warp and work my way around to the room that has a key.......IN the key room there is a push button on the floor once you walk across it you should be able to get the key out of the "Lava"......Well therre seems to be some "chests" in the way and I can't figure out how to get rid of these chests so I can get to the key.

Can someone help me?
If you haven't played these quests you should find them and play them. there are 4 in thje link Dark series and they are really fun and challenging.

Thanks
FZ

ms_zelda_lady
04-08-2003, 12:31 AM
I've never heard of this quest. Where did you get it? I looked in some of the databases but haven't found it.
Let me know where I can find it as I would like to try it out.
Thanks,
ms_zelda_lady

fajz
04-08-2003, 08:38 AM
At the bottom of this page or maybe the top of the next page is a submission called "I found a superb Metriod quest". Go there and enter the 1.90 in the first post and you can get all 4 LinkDark quests along with the "superb" metriod quest.

FZ

Teilyr
04-08-2003, 12:39 PM
Here's a link to all of his quests..

http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&version=&name=&sort=added&creator=PolygonX8