PDA

View Full Version : Puretileset Church

idontknow
04-06-2003, 04:38 PM
does anybody have any tiles of a large church to use with the puretileset? if you do, or know where I could get some, that would be great!!

Teilyr
04-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Do you need exterior or interior?

I was in the process of recoloring Sanctuary from LTTP before you mentioned this.

idontknow
04-07-2003, 02:00 PM
both..but for now i just want exterior (from the overworld) so that i can put it on the overworld & reserve a place for it..i just restarted my quest & i am trying to figure where I want everthing

Teilyr
04-07-2003, 03:53 PM
/me nods.

I'm kinda hung over today, so I'll get it together tomarrow. I don't know if I have interior, but I can rip them if I don't.

ShadowTiger
04-11-2003, 07:29 AM
Now... would these tiles be in the general cset of the Z3 Dungeons? I know that a lot of the Z3 dungeons use the same palattes in the majority of the tilesets. For example, both the Pure set and the Original ML set use the same dungeons sets. :) It makes it very compatible. Do you think that Sanctuary uses this palatte? :) It would be nice. ;) I already have a few tiles, but I made my own palatte for them, so you probably wouldn't like them.

neogn777
04-11-2003, 01:16 PM
:D tiles look great cant wait till i finish mine
but ill keep what it is till im finished:reading: :darkmage:

Knil
04-22-2003, 05:13 PM
purezc.com has a good set. ill check at my collection at home and see what set it is....i think its descendenttiles.