PDA

View Full Version : beta 183

idontknow
04-06-2003, 11:17 AM
after playing beta 183 for like an hour or so, it will become really slow, so slow it runs that one frame of animation takes place like every 7 seconds or so...i am forced to press Alt+Tab & then quit but then I notice my whole computer is f***ed up so I have to restart it in order for it to get going properly again...I am playing hidden duality xtreme w/ this player but i can't seem to play for long periods at a time because it is so messed up...anybody else experience this or know what may be wrong? (my computer is a windows 2000 XP by the way)

firebug
04-06-2003, 11:45 AM
what version are you using? i was having serious issues with ZC-w, but 183DOS works perfectly for me! alphadawg has the DOS player here: http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/beta183files/zc192b183d.zip

idontknow
04-06-2003, 12:54 PM
well..the 182 player works fine for Windows & not dos & i know that i had trouble with the earlier dos players so i'm not quite sure that the 183 dos player would work too well w/ my computer but I suppose i could give it a try

Nick
04-06-2003, 02:18 PM
I have a problem similar to this. My midis in ZC or Zquest will suddenly slow down and the controls will stop responding for a few seconds. This didn't use to happen to me, but it started recently.

jman2050
04-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Yeah, it happened to me recently too. I thought it was just afluke when starting ZC one time, since it's only happened to me once. But I see that this could potentially be a serious problem.