PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Michaelk88
04-06-2003, 12:36 AM
I think Wind Waker has stuff from as far back as Zelda 1. For example they call an enemy an armos. One thing that was from Zelda 3 was the Wizabroad(i know its wrong) which is like aginham(spelt wrong). There are many more things I found that are like the older zeldas.

My Dad thought the Wind Waker was a gay stick.

What is your view on it?

Gerudo
04-06-2003, 12:58 AM
my view?

find another WW topic and post in it...

:eyebrow:

Breaker
04-06-2003, 01:00 AM
... Making sense out of the Zelda storyline is like trying to understand an episode of Jerry Springer. I'm not even sure if Shigeru Miyamoto knows what's really going on.

vegeta1215
04-06-2003, 01:32 AM
It's awesome.

Check out the guy in Forest Haven on top of the island with the entrance to the trophy maker. He has a duffle bag that has a black and white picture of an octorok from Zelda 1 on it! That's really stuff as far back as Zelda 1!

Matteo
04-06-2003, 01:56 AM
wizzrobes are from zelda 1.. so are darknuts.. keese.. goblins.. and a bunch of other stuff u don't even realize

Brian
04-06-2003, 10:15 PM
Goblins... you mean moblins. :cool:

But anyway I always like seeing references to the game's roots these days in the recent games of an old series. Especially in the music. It helps to give the game for of its classic, familiar feel.

Dr. Mutagen
04-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Since you brought up moblins, here's something to think about: Have moblins completely changed over the years? The instruction booklet for the original Legend of Zelda clearly states that moblins are "bulldog-like goblins," yet ever since LttP they resemble pigs. What's up with that?

sagelink
04-07-2003, 06:57 PM
Yes, that is something to think about. Maybe they'll change the way it looks later...?

vegeta1215
04-07-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Mutagen
Since you brought up moblins, here's something to think about: Have moblins completely changed over the years? The instruction booklet for the original Legend of Zelda clearly states that moblins are "bulldog-like goblins," yet ever since LttP they resemble pigs. What's up with that?

There were Moblins in LTTP? I know there were Hyrulian soldiers...and pig warriors in the dark world...::can't picture Moblins in LTTP::

Moblins were in OoT, in the little maze before the Sacred Meadow in the future. The Moblins in WW remind me more of pigs than dogs though.