PDA

View Full Version : Armageddon

ctrl-alt-delete
04-04-2003, 11:29 PM
I am sure that all of you know the definition of Armageddon. It is going to be the scene of the final battle in the end. But my end has come soon. I am officially leaving AGN. How can you say goodbye to people that you have spent close to three years with? You will all be sorely missed. I may say very bad things about AGN at times, but AGN is what brought me to Zelda Classic. How can you thank people for something like that? Although you can all be a pain at times, you are all great people. I hope that Christ blesses you in all the ways that are possible. I will try to pop in every once in a while and say hello. I hope that none of you forget me. I will never forget you. I have grown up with you. Amazingly enough, I learned things from you. Through all of the stress that this place caused, it taught me real discipline. That, my friends, is a life lesson. You can all catch me at CZC and CDG. The links are in my sig. I am also at GU, ZCN, and PZC. My name is Zeldamaster at the first three, and WindWaker at the last two. Well, all things must come to an end...even this post. Goodbye, my friends. God Bless. :(
EDIT: One more thing. I will log out for the final time at 12:00 AM tonight. I hope that I can talk to you some before then.

jman2050
04-04-2003, 11:30 PM
He'll be back within two months, I guarantee it. They always do :D .

ctrl-alt-delete
04-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Heh. You really think that? We will see my friend...we will see.

Rijuhn
04-05-2003, 12:47 AM
You'll be back, trust me. There is a 90% return rate of all the members who "leave for good". Everyone comes back unless they totally give up their "online life" and try to become "cool", or get caught up in "real life" or "sports", die, or decide to live a hermit life. LOL, I just remembered, what has become of the AGN member "Hermit"? He was fond of Tolkien, or LotR at least, and we've disscussed very interesting topics. He was a good member.

Well, have fun doing whatever you're going to be doing that is preventing you from coming to AGN. What makes me not believe you is that you gave no reason for why you are "leaving", so I have no reason to believe you at all.

Breaker
04-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Goodbye post should come with an automatic ban. And we were pains at times? How nice of you to deal with us.

Jigglysaint
04-05-2003, 01:07 AM
Some members leave AGN because of the dealings that happen. AGN is a good place to be close to your favorite things like Zelda Classic, but some feel that a small community where the owners arn't a bunch of goofy grown-ups who like to slap eachother silly. AGN isn't for everybody, just like some of the other forums might not be for somebody else.

Ich
04-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Oxymoron left for good, and he did leave for good. But he became a religious prophet or something, so I'm not so sure if he counts. Um, goodbye, although it's past 12 now so if you're reading this, then not goodbye, welcome back.

Beldaran
04-05-2003, 02:31 AM
If this place actually affected you that much then perhaps it's good that you're leaving.:)

I didn't really know you, but I wish you luck with whatever you do.

Adios.

TheGeepster
04-05-2003, 03:05 AM
I left for a while. Then I returned after no longer having the email account and losing the password. God bless in all you do ZeldaMaster. (Or is it too late? Someone forward this to him.)

ctrl-alt-delete
04-05-2003, 06:22 AM
As for the reason why I'm leaving, I need to move on. AGN only appealed to me when I was a nOOb in 2000...I believe. Ever since then, I have barely posted. Why stay around and post one post every month when I go to other boards and post 200 in one day? It is time for me to move on from AGN and go elsewhere.

Not too late. I layed down at 10:00 to watch televisions and feel asleep. I will try to pop in every once in a while. But, it is time(actually 4 hours over). Bye guys. *waves*

zfreak2004
04-05-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
Oxymoron left for good, and he did leave for good. But he became a religious prophet or something.

I kind of liked oxymoron. I had a lot of respect for him even if I didn't agree with some of the theology of the guy he followed (Byrant or something)

Anyway, Goobye ZeldaMaster. We'll be seeing you again. :darkmage:

System Error
04-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Well, goodbye, and hello again in advance. Can't wait until you return! YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE THIS FUN INFERNO!

Beldaran
04-05-2003, 05:41 PM
/me watches as Shadowblazer gleefully pulls the strings attached to Zeldamaster's soul, allowing him to believe he can actually escape.

MWA hahahahaha