PDA

View Full Version : How do I......

Smokin' D. Grass
04-04-2003, 01:26 AM
..... Take a picture of the screen on a pc? I know how to do it on a mac, but this pc is still a little new to me. help?

tgf_guy
04-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Alt + Print Screen. Then, paste it into a graphics program, like Paint. (Should be next to the Scroll Lock and Pause/Break keys, upper right.)

carrot red
04-04-2003, 02:34 AM
Or right click on it and "save picture as".

Saffith
04-04-2003, 03:01 AM
Well, Alt + Print Screen only copies the active window. Print Screen alone copies the whole screen.

Breaker
04-04-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by carrot red
Or right click on it and "save picture as".

... and that takes a picture of the screen how exactly? Please understand what it is being asked before giving an asanine reply.

As for the question, simply hit "Prt Scr" (print screen) and go into a paint program and hit paste, simple as that....

carrot red
04-04-2003, 03:40 AM
My bad.

Smokin' D. Grass
04-04-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks everybody. I think I can handle it from here. :smoking:

Verman
04-04-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Breaker

... and that takes a picture of the screen how exactly? Please understand what it is being asked before giving an asanine reply.

As for the question, simply hit "Prt Scr" (print screen) and go into a paint program and hit paste, simple as that....

Your quite rude...

Obviously Carrot Red didnt understand the question or is not as well versed in computer knowledge as you or I.

So to her it may not have been an asanine reply at all but an honest answer that she thought would work.

I'm sure there must have been one day in your life that you didnt know something or got something confused.

DarkPanther
04-04-2003, 11:50 AM
Reminds me of that commercial where the guy's bein' dragged down the street by the white arrow and gets thrown into a police vehicle and it's like the future of crime fighting or something to do with HP. I can't wait 'til we can just right click on stuff and "save as" to keep it. That's the future of stealing.