PDA

View Full Version : Hey i am kinda new but i still need help!

thezquestnoobie
04-03-2003, 10:58 PM
okay i need to know how to get those down loaded Zquest nd Z classic Quests to work:confused:

firebug
04-03-2003, 11:27 PM
easy. after you type your name, press enter ONCE.. pressing it twice will load up the first quest, and that isn't what you're wanting. then, after link's sprite appears next to your name, press whatever button you've assigned to 'a'(default is the ALT key) you will get a little popup window asking you to load a custom quest (edit: erm.. sorry bout this, but i don't think about it myself when im loading quests, and you haven't replied anyways, so you've prolly figured it out, but.... you have to press the 'a' button TWICE to get to the browser window :sweat: ) .. click the browse button and find out where you've got 'em on yer comp. easy! :thumbsup:

Thunderbird
04-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Your question is best asked in one of the Zelda Classic forums :). There are probably people who read that forum, but don't take a look here.

Firebug seems to have it though.

AtmaWeapon
04-04-2003, 02:17 AM
Moving to a ZC forum....

thezquestnoobie
04-05-2003, 12:16 AM
I want to thank you for that but i also ask you if they aren't in the zelda classic folder how do you locate them? must you manualy type that in?:confuse2: if so they should tweak the browser. i find it a bit confusing. if so cause i downloaded two quests into a different folder and i unpacked `em into a diff folder. but the otheres i downloaded into the Zelda Classic folder i have no problem finding in the games browser. is this the catch on the custom quests? they gotta be in the ZC folder or you can't play'em?

Blonde799
04-05-2003, 07:32 AM
No, once you set the directory for your quests, all quests have to be in that directory, or they may not load properly.