PDA

View Full Version : Someone give me HINTS, not spoilers, for wind waker.

AtmaWeapon
04-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Ok, I'm doing fine in WW, I've beaten the first two dungeons. I went back to Windfall, and I'm trying to do all the side quests there, but I'm stuck with two of them.

1) There is a depressed guy that wants me to bring him a picture of something pale and perfectly round. I thought it was the moon, but he says it's not pale. Did I just take a bad picture, or does he desire another object? If it is another object, HINT, don't tell.

2) The second part of the three things the picto box man wants me to do is take a picture of Windfall's most fearful inhabitant. I don't recall any people being like that, but he called it a "creature" once, and that leads me to believe it is one of the pigs. If I am wrong, tell me I'm wrong, but don't tell me what to do. If I am right, give me some hints on how to take the picture like I need to.

Thanks, PLEASE don't spell out how to do it for me, I just need a little help deciding what to do.

Metroid King
04-03-2003, 04:57 PM
You done 1) right but you need the DX pictobox oh it has to be picture of a full moon.

Kirbypuff
04-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Maybe he is talking about the farting pig. Just a guess though.

vegeta1215
04-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
2) The second part of the three things the picto box man wants me to do is take a picture of Windfall's most fearful inhabitant. I don't recall any people being like that, but he called it a "creature" once, and that leads me to believe it is one of the pigs. If I am wrong, tell me I'm wrong, but don't tell me what to do. If I am right, give me some hints on how to take the picture like I need to.

Thanks, PLEASE don't spell out how to do it for me, I just need a little help deciding what to do.

Check in the cafe during the day ;)