PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality: Level 2

idontknow
04-02-2003, 06:40 PM
I started this quest not too long ago & i am only in level 2; i can't find the magic boomerang...I have found the candle & i'm sure i'm passing something by but i just am not sure what to do...i have some specific questions about it:
-What is with that blank room on floor 2 that looks somewhat like a diamond in shape & is not shown on the map and is acessed by bombing a wall?
-How do I get to this treasure chest that is across from a small body of water?...there is a think that looks like some sort of a hook or circle or something that I figure i have to shoot something at (like magic b'rang or something) but not sure
-I can't seem to find a key; any clues as to a key i'm missing? i go to this one room where theres a single row of water tiles & an unlit torch & a locked door on the other side..there's also a shutter on the east side...i was able to get to the North room, only to find that I need yet another key but can't seem to find one anywhere!
-What do I need to activate the golden diamond triggers? the magic b'rang?

System Error
04-02-2003, 06:48 PM
That chest over a body of water, you need the wand from Kravaar Fortress to get. That's level 3. Yes, you do need the Magic B'Rang to activate the golden diamond triggers. Have you got the one where you go screen up from the entrance and WALK PAST THE TORCH INTO THE PIT ON THE RIGHT? I missed that one. The other is in the room with some gibidos and pots to the left, bomb the left wall.

TheGeepster
04-02-2003, 10:40 PM
There's two keys reachable after getting the candle, and both are required.

One lies in the room just south of the boss room. You have to bomb over by the side, in a room just south of an info room.

The second lies on the bottom floor. In the room just north of the entrance is a hidden drop down (the first of many in HD, when stuck trying to get into an area, try looking for suspicious places on the floor above.) It's just behind a torch. Bomb over to the next room after you drop down and the key is just beyond the door in that room.

idontknow
04-02-2003, 11:07 PM
ooh ok. THANX! i think i'm mising the first key, where ya have to bomb an east wall...i'll check it out later

DarkFlameWolf
04-03-2003, 04:19 AM
usually, broken pots that are broken the instant you enter the room MEAN something. ;)
Also, diamond shaped rooms are merely secret rupee rooms.