PDA

View Full Version : Duddits!!!!!

Dark Templar
04-02-2003, 12:09 AM
Has anyone seen the movie "Dreamcatcher"?

Duddits is the coolest superhero ever!

DUDDITS!!!

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!!!

:laughing:

mikeron
04-02-2003, 12:27 AM
I thought Mr. Gray was much cooler.

Dark Templar
04-02-2003, 12:29 AM
LOL!!!!

Nice ending huh.

mikeron
04-02-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Dark Templar
LOL!!!!

Nice ending huh. More like nice BEGINNING!!!:eek: :blah: :mad:

This movie definately did kick ass!

Stephen King must be one tortured son of a bitch!

Breaker
04-02-2003, 12:45 AM
Good movie, and if shit is ever trying to jump out of the toilet... DONT GET UP

moocow
04-02-2003, 01:08 AM
I cannot wait to see that movie... I need to go see it sometime when Lee is working (so I can see it for free cause he lubs me).

firebug
04-02-2003, 02:21 AM
i read the book and loved it, but haven't seen the movie yet. does anyone know if it did the book any good, or if they chopped the story all to shit?

blew_flame
04-02-2003, 02:50 AM
Im duddits!!!!... yes he is the coolest superhero.. ever.

Foxy
04-02-2003, 07:59 AM
Heh...I read at another message board that the movie totally sucked. They gave spoilers and stuff and it sounded to me like a stupid movie as well.

And I was excited about seeing it.

/me shrugs

Maverik X
04-02-2003, 08:06 PM
I thought it was cool. I liked the mental warehouse. And the thing with the finger twirling.

stormwatcheagle
04-02-2003, 08:17 PM
I heard the book on audio cd. It's pretty good.

firebug
04-02-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by foxygrl
Heh...I read at another message board that the movie totally sucked. They gave spoilers and stuff and it sounded to me like a stupid movie as well.

And I was excited about seeing it.

steve king has a really bad habit of putting HORRIBLE actors in his movies. it's a shame, because i'm a big fan of his work, and i could see how a lot of his books would make excellent movies. oh well :shrug:
if nothing else, foxy, read the book, guaranteed you'll like it ;)

JuggaLotus
04-15-2003, 11:32 PM
I myslef was very very dissapointed in this movie, especially since it was a Stephen king, it was so Predicatable, the aliens wernt ever scary, i mean, hell that one thing looked like a dick with teeth

moocow
04-16-2003, 03:34 AM
It probably wasn't meant to look scary, yo. I thought the movie rocked (yes,I finally saw it). I agree, Duddits is the coolest guy evar... and if I ever see a big snake that has a head that resmbles that of a penis and a vagina with teeth... I'm gonna run away screaming my head off. ;)

AlmostAngel
04-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Sounds like mostly everyone thinks its really cool to me so far from what I hear...

I read books a lot and force myself sometimes to watch the movie BEFORE the book cause my imagination sometimes tends to outdo the movie which results in the movie not seeming as good as the book. :tongue:

DP and I have had our eyes on some movies comin out in the summer. :thumbsup: but maybe now we'll have to catch this one.

Breaker
04-16-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by firebug

steve king has a really bad habit of putting HORRIBLE actors in his movies. it's a shame, because i'm a big fan of his work, and i could see how a lot of his books would make excellent movies. oh well :shrug:
if nothing else, foxy, read the book, guaranteed you'll like it ;)

So you're saying some man named 'steve king' who has nothing to do with casting or producing of this movie puts horrible actors in movies? Ah, that's great. But does it have any relevance to the topic at hand?

... -_-

Hate to burst the bubble you surround yourself in, but Stephen King did not have anything to do with which actors were going to be in the movie. He only wrote the book...

Verman
04-16-2003, 01:20 PM
Um...

The Shining was a film based on one of Steven Kings books...and it had Jack Nicholson in it....He was awsome. If you think he sucked then you have very bad taste :P

Oh, remember that awsome movie Maximum Overdrive? Wasnt that a steven king? Or the movie Christine? Awsome

But like breaker said, in a wierd sort of way, King didnt pick the people to play in the movies.

EDIT: Oh yeah, on topic the movie was quite good. Duddits wasnt bad, but mr grey was much better....The guy who played jonesy did a good job ;) That in the mind stuff witht he warehouse was awsome as well.