PDA

View Full Version : From The Never-Leave-Home-Without-It Dept.

J.J. Maxx
04-01-2003, 11:00 PM
I picked up an old Compaq laptop carrying case from my fathers attic the other day and found the all my gaming gear fits perfect inside. I'm so stoked. I have a new game case. Now when I go to Philly for two weeks I will have my baby with me on those cold lonely nights. :thumbsup:

http://www.jadevalley.com/images/ps2case.jpg

It holds the following:

1 PS2 Console
2 DualShock2 Controllers
40 PS2 Games
20 DVD's
1 Linksys 10/100 Ethernet Adapter
5 Memory Cards
3 Strategy Guides
1 Power Cable
1 A/V Cable
1 DualShock 6' Extension Cable
1 USB Adapter Cable
1 PS2/Dreamcast/N64 Coax Adapter
2 Floppy Disks
3 Pens
1 Official Playstation Magazine Preferred Readers Card

:thumbsup:

Its great!

MrCow
04-01-2003, 11:09 PM
congrats but a nice big bag can do the same thing:-p

System Error
04-01-2003, 11:10 PM
Can something like that REALLY hold all of that, and be organized too?

J.J. Maxx
04-01-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by System Error
Can something like that REALLY hold all of that, and be organized too?

Absolutely. I have most of that stuff in the pic there. When I twist tie my cables and zip the games case there is plenty of room for my other controller. There are also small pockets on the front of the case you can't see. Also large pockets for holding papers/magazines/strategy guides. This thing is almost perfectly made for my PS2.

I also saw a foldable USB keyboard at CompUSA that would fit and I already have a USB extender. So when I play online away from home I can use the controller and the keyboard to talk to others. ;)

Mr.Cow, you want your PS2 to be as snug and secure as you can. It can be damaged if it's rumbling around in transport. Also, the side walls on the case are hard so it won't crush. :thumbsup:

MrCow
04-01-2003, 11:19 PM
ll jj ive dropped my ps2 far to many times and it still works without a problem... just like the gamecube. both are VERY durable

J.J. Maxx
04-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Cow..
ll jj ive dropped my ps2 far to many times and it still works without a problem... just like the gamecube. both are VERY durable

Well, it doesn't look as nice as my setup now does it! :lmao:

Next thing I have to get is a pair of handcuffs to chain it to my wrist when I'm carrying it. ;)

System Error
04-01-2003, 11:23 PM
YOU DAMN LUCKY FOO'! DAMN COW! BUT I TELL YOU ONE THING! YOUR LUCK GONNA RUN OUT ONE DAY! ALL CONSOLES CAN TAKE ONLY SO MUCH ABUSE BEFORE THEY GO TO HELL AND DON'T WORK NO MORE! So there...treat your precious games with care...sounds to me like you think gaming is just a pleasure, and you don't have to treat the one that gives you it well...well GUESS AGAIN!!!!!

carrot red
04-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Way to go, JJ. Now all you need is another case just like it to carry foxy and Jonathan.:)

Ich
04-02-2003, 01:18 PM
You'd have to take a hacksaw and cut Foxy apart serial killer style to fit her inside an average suitcase. I'm not sure how big ChibiJJ is now, but you could probably fit him inside a nice big suitcase. Congrats on the case!

DarkPanther
04-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by J.J. Maxx
So when I play online away from home...

All those... many... practically countless times, right? ;)

J.J. Maxx
04-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther

All those... many... practically countless times, right? ;)

At least I'm prepared if it ever does happen. :thumbsup:

Fiyerstorm
04-03-2003, 11:43 PM
I used to bring my N64 to my firend's house alot and I used to shove it all in a grocery bag....

:o

Shadowblazer
04-04-2003, 03:37 AM
I just stick my GC in my backpack to bring it to work with me ;)

mikeron
04-04-2003, 03:55 AM
Must be heavy. :p

MrCow
04-04-2003, 09:13 AM
gamecube is so incredibly light!!!!! yet so durable i dont understand it

Fiyerstorm
04-04-2003, 05:03 PM
My sister spilled water on my GC (only like 2 ounces) and it still works as good as new.