PDA

View Full Version : I Need Gba Games Suggestions!!!!

TheOutkast
04-01-2003, 09:31 PM
I just recently bought a GBA(i didnt care much to spend the additional 50$ for SP) and now i dont know what games to get...im buying metriod fusion, mario kart, and i got legacy of goku which came with the GBA so anyone thats got any suggestions PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

El Oso Verde
04-01-2003, 10:40 PM
Well, first and foremost, what types of games do you like?

List some of your favorite games, so we have a basis for making suggestions of games that you might like.

TheOutkast
04-01-2003, 10:45 PM
well, i love RPG games, and i was also wondering if i should take any time or money into the new saphire or ruby version of pokemon???

AlexMax
04-01-2003, 10:55 PM
Golden Sun. The second one just came out.

TheOutkast
04-01-2003, 10:59 PM
sounds good, any other suggestions??

System Error
04-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Well, be sure to nab Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced when it hits the shelves! :) That probably won't be for a while though...

Dark Entity
04-01-2003, 11:51 PM
If you're into classic RPG experiences, you could try Phantasy Star Collection, and if you like action games, Metroid Fusion is a must.

Yoshiman
04-02-2003, 07:44 AM
Get Golden Sun. Getting Golden Sun2 might also be a good idea.

Axel
04-02-2003, 08:24 AM
Golden Sun.
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Shadowblazer
04-02-2003, 08:42 AM
Zelda's a great choice, even if you've played it on the SNES. Something about being able to have it wherever you go just makes it all that much more appealing. Plus there are plenty of new additions that make you go "ooooo" as you play it ;)

Matteo
04-02-2003, 08:52 AM
Advance Wars... its really good

Kairyu
04-02-2003, 09:28 AM
Don't get Golden Sun unless you plan to get both games. The first one was fun, but it was pretty much 25% of what you'd expect from an RPG. Way too short.

Don't get Legacy of Goku unless you are a die-hard DBZ fan. I've heard from pretty much everyone that it's the worst GBA game out right now.

Gerudo
04-02-2003, 02:20 PM
DBZ:GBA IS the worst game... ugh... im a dbz fan an i think it sucked dick... big floppy donkey dick...

if you like mindless fun, go for one o the THPS games...

puzzle fan? see if you cant get your hands on Kuru Kuru Kururin! that game is sweet!

snag sonic advance 2 if ya can, awesome game, alot better than the first one

Axel
04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Golden Sun is actually alot longer than it seems, but there's so many damn side quests that you don't complete a whole lot of the main quest, so it seems real short.

ShyGuy0824
04-02-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Axel
Golden Sun is actually alot longer than it seems, but there's so many damn side quests that you don't complete a whole lot of the main quest, so it seems real short.

yeah, I got pretty much everything in a little less than 24 hours, which is pretty good for a GBA game. I don't know where the second one brings you in the storyline, but Golden Sun is by far the best RPG out there for GBA. Advance Wars is good as well.

System Error
04-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Axel

Yeah. Just like FF10. Not very much manditory stuff, but throw in all the sidequests, especially the monster arena and maxing stats, then you got one hell of a long game ahead of you.

Axel
04-03-2003, 08:26 AM
I spent hours trying to get into the thief town, never succeeded. I did the tournament twice, just so I could beat the final fight. besides, I went nuts trying to find the Djinn and messin' around to check out the spells.