PDA

View Full Version : classic style item sprites

Questwizard88
04-01-2003, 05:18 PM
I need item tiles that are in the classic tileset style. even ones from an improved classic tileset will do fine. i can recolor them if i have to. i've already got all of the original tiles plus some more, but i still need a ton more. :banghead:

Kry
04-01-2003, 06:43 PM
A suggestion, recolor Warlock's loose sprite sheet, I would do it for you but I'm kinda busy and I've never had alot of patience for that kind of thing.

Questwizard88
04-01-2003, 07:15 PM
i've already done as much of that as possible.

firebug
04-02-2003, 02:50 AM
what items are you looking for? i could try to draw you some tiles, (i have a lot of fun doing that) and send them to you. if you don't like 'em that's kewl too, just an offer :D

Teilyr
04-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Yeah.. What exactly do you need? I could've sword classic came with everything.

Questwizard88
04-02-2003, 04:28 PM
i'm making a tileset and i want very flexible sprite choices in case i ever want to change how stuff looks. I've even got sprites for stuff tha's not even implemented yet, like the shovel, nayru's love, farore's wind, secret seashells, roc's feather, and many more. see if you can draw some, firebug. i can use pretty much anything.

firebug
04-02-2003, 04:39 PM
ok :) ill go look around at other games and get ideas for items. meanwhile, are you wanting zelda-specific items or does it not matter? do you want variations on existing items or would it be kewl if i threw in some totally random things?
this should be fun! :kawaii:

Questwizard88
04-02-2003, 04:52 PM
totally random. i want the most unusual things you can get. i sure could use a few futuristic items, i don't have any yet.

firebug
04-02-2003, 04:59 PM
hell yes! this is gonna be fun as hell! i'll get to work on it right away! i work the graveyard shift tho, and it's almost noon up here in alaska so i have to get to sleep pretty soon, but ill definately work on it some before i head to bed! :)