PDA

View Full Version : Matzo!

Ich
03-31-2003, 10:26 PM
I got a large amount of Matzo (unleavened bread like the Jews ate around Passover) from a friend who just did a presentation about Judaism in Eastern Cultures, and now I have lots of Matzo! I'm eating it while I browse the internet, and I figure having nothing but flour and water as ingredients, it can't be all that unhealthy. So I pose the question: what do you like to eat and/or drink while you're using the computer?

Jigglysaint
03-31-2003, 10:37 PM
Diet pop and hot sauce

I usually eat my dinner over the computer so I end up using the place as my main area for eating. with my bed on one side and a small board that comes out of my desk, I have plenty of places to put my food.

Ich
03-31-2003, 11:07 PM
Hmm, no cheese slices, Jiggly?

I've got a chair next to me, and an open area on my desk where my mousepad would be if I didn't have an optical mouse. I put food on both of them. Mountain Dew also makes for the ultimate web browsing experience.

Jigglysaint
03-31-2003, 11:14 PM
Okay, what the hell is so wrong with liking somthing as simple as individually wrapped cheese slices? I understand that they arn't popular anymore, they are unhealthy, and they aren't "snackable", buy why the heck is it so weird to like somtiing like that?

Next person who says they like yogurt will be personally made fun of by me.

Ich
03-31-2003, 11:35 PM
It's a dairy product, just like cheese slices, only it's good if you mix it in with jelly or granola etc.

And there's nothing wrong with cheese slices. Except when they're not in a sandwich. ;)

Jigglysaint
03-31-2003, 11:39 PM
my whole point is that I really only like them by themselves, that's the odd thing.

firebug
03-31-2003, 11:41 PM
i like ritz crackers and kool-aid ;) but cheese slices are good too! yogurt is the shit... :p

Jigglysaint
04-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Well that does it, let's get this thing moved to GB shall we?:blah:

carrot red
04-01-2003, 02:56 AM
I drink a lot of "soup in a mug" in winter and I eat my dinner over and around my computer. Crackers and cheese are the easiest to eat.
Where did I say that I like yogurt and jelly or fruit slices? It wasn't me, Jiggly!:blah:

ShadowTiger
04-01-2003, 08:59 AM
Heh. Congrats on the Matzo, man. :thumbsup: Good luck with it. Spread some high-quality cream cheese on it, and top it off with some jelly. Good stuff. ;)

While we're talking about the 'bumpy bread, (slang for Matzo/Matzah,) did you hear the joke about it?

A man was walking in the park during Passover. He stops to give a blind man a piece of matzoh. The blind man feels it to see what it is, and says "Who wrote this sh*t!"

MANDRAG GANON
04-01-2003, 01:43 PM
What ever food there is.....usually I drink sprite or rootbeer