PDA

View Full Version : Sabotage Dragoon Testers - ZCN Downtime

C-Dawg
03-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Alright, ZCN and the forums have died. Apparently the part of Link's brain that tells him not to hack forums is just as dead as the part that tells him not to ram his three inches of man into the christmas roast. This is a message for the people who were testing Sabotage Dragoon over there.

1. Updates will still be each Monday about about 11pm, and as far as I know, jman will still be hosting them at the same place. So... all you need to do is check back with jman's site late Monday night or early Tuesday morning. If you dont have the site, get in touch with jman or me in this thread, especially if your name is different on ZCN.

2. The bug reports, obviously, are gone. I'll correct what I remember, but we're largely starting from scratch here. Oh wel, less work for me. ;)

3. As soon as ZCN gets all of it's ducks back in a row, I'll start a testing thread over there again. Don't bother posting bugs on AGN- if you do, we'll end up with two places for bug testing, and that's not necessary. Just sit tight until then.

-C

Jigglysaint
03-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Um, you give Link too much credit for having 3 inches of man on him(or behind him).

System Error
03-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Heh, at least you aren't using Link in your quest...unless you want him to be someone who just dies.

Jigglysaint
03-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Thanks to that homo, we are now incredibly upset at the name Link. Could somebody add a nasty custom title to his username?

System Error
03-30-2003, 10:21 PM
Yeah. That'd be hilarious. Like Mr. Sukmidic or Infamous Famous Faggot. Maybe we could change his username itself to something retarded. Like Fuk-Mi, his custom title being Chinese for H4X0R. Now THAT would be funny.