PDA

View Full Version : Tom's Sweet Quest

Pathwalker
03-29-2003, 09:27 PM
I just wanted to say Thank You for an enjoyable quest. (not too easy and not too hard). I wish there were more of this caliber of quest. (S)

Tom
04-01-2003, 11:27 AM
you cant be talking about me so please explain who you are on about and if it was meant to me then that is not my quest coz i dont give my quests out i just keep them for myself coz i never finish them well actually i have some i have started making which may be finished and these are the original zelda 1st qst with layers and all new items and stuff, a remake of the bs1st zelda qst with mario graphics but everything will be in same place and a zelda 1st quest with shading they will be cool

carrot red
04-01-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pathwalker
I just wanted to say Thank You for an enjoyable quest. (not too easy and not too hard). I wish there were more of this caliber of quest. (S)

Yes, Pathwalker, you're right. Marble Eater's quest "Tom's Sweet Quest" is not bad at all.:)

Arathorn21st
04-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Tom
you cant be talking about me so please explain who you are on about and if it was meant to me then that is not my quest coz i dont give my quests out i just keep them for myself coz i never finish them well actually i have some i have started making which may be finished and these are the original zelda 1st qst with layers and all new items and stuff, a remake of the bs1st zelda qst with mario graphics but everything will be in same place and a zelda 1st quest with shading they will be cool

:odd:
Longest. Sentence. Evar.

Pathwalker
04-02-2003, 01:32 AM
Tom: sorry, I wasn't talking to you but if you read carrot red's answer, you will see to whom I was.

carrot red: Thank you for letting me know the author of the quest. I did not have that informatiom. It was left blank on the copy I downloaded.(S)