PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary Dn!

laughing1989
03-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Whoo-hoo! Happy anniversary, DN! :lol:
(3rd Year at AGN!)
We all appreciate your hard work in ZC! Rock on!
:laughing: :drool:
You work real hard and stuff, so you deserve lots of money. Unfortunately, we don't have any to give. Oh well! Congradulations, DN, in everything you've done. :toast:, to a better tomarrow's ZC!

System Error
03-29-2003, 11:02 PM
Yeah! You owe us, c'mon we don't want a piece of your cake, we want YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!! No, actually we want your ZELDA CLASSIC!!!!

Questwizard88
03-29-2003, 11:03 PM
Sure do! Can't wait for all of the new goodies to come!

TheGeepster
03-29-2003, 11:30 PM
The 25th year is diamonds, but I think the third year is crustaceon. Take us out to Red Lobster, DN! (Or was the third year anniversary triforce? Hmmmmm..)

Seriously, though, Happy anniversary.

System Error
03-29-2003, 11:39 PM
No, no, the third year is baked bean and burito farting contest, is it not?

Oh, and 25 years later...

"I only have 3TB of space on my hard drive and I can't use Zelda Classic's 3-Dimensional Quest and 128-bit features! These are excellent works of art by good old DN and FCF before they retired and gave control of ZC to their sons, Dark Nation the 2nd and Fatcatfan the 2nd! Can anyone lend me money so I can buy more memory and a bigger hard drive?" - System Error

Saro
03-30-2003, 10:24 AM
Who made that silly list about anniversaries anyway? :confuse2:

ShadowTiger
03-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Happy Anniversary, Dark Nation. Throughout the years, you have brought joy to us, in the form of a nifty little computer game. :) Words cannot express how happy Zelda Classic has made me throughout the recent months and years.

Oh well, I'll try anyway.

*cough* *clears throat*

JOY! :kawaii: