PDA

View Full Version : AGN picture page thingy :\

Verman
03-28-2003, 09:34 AM
Where is it agian?

I remember whoever was working on it posted a link before but I dunno where it is now.

Who was it that was working on it anyhow? AlphaDawg? AtmaWeapon? I cant remember...

Anyhow if you know where it is please tell :D

I know the moo knows where ;) So I'll hunt her down if she doesnt post it :P MMmmMMm Steak

Teilyr
03-28-2003, 09:36 AM
http://www.darkpanther.com/agn/

fatcatfan
03-28-2003, 12:12 PM
actually, I think it's
http://www2.msstate.edu/~opp1/memberpages/index.htm
there now

AtmaWeapon
03-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Yeppers, fatcatfan got it right. I'm in charge of it now. :)

Verman
03-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Thanks guys!

Ah...We need more people to submit pictures...

I need to put in a new one too...that ones way old ;)

even though its fun to remember how small i was.

Teilyr
03-28-2003, 01:02 PM
Hmm.. I thought dp.com/agn was the most recent.

AlmostAngel
03-28-2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah I was checking it out the other day - it's a really great idea.. I noticed there are some missing members on that page though. You up to updating anytime soon Atma? :D *nudge*

btw, it looks cool. :)

AtmaWeapon
03-28-2003, 04:27 PM
I'm up to updating whenever I get pictures and images. I'm home for the weekend, but anything sent to me will be up Sunday evening or Monday afternoon, depending on whether I procrastinate my lab report or not.

With respect to the address change, here's what happened. DP handed the pages over to me, and let me keep them on his server. However, in a post a couple months back, DP said something to the effect that he wasn't using the domain for anything, so he wasn't going to renew it and it would go down soon. I simply transferred the member pages to my MSU student account, and that is the most recent one.

AlmostAngel
03-28-2003, 04:48 PM
That sounds wikkid Atma :D Its so cool of you to be soooo cool about updating it all even though youve got a report this weekend.

It's gunna be really awesome to see it updated. Cant wait. :)

Verman
03-28-2003, 05:03 PM
AlmostAngel are you going to send him a picture?

And why when i read your posts I suddenly feel stupider....is it the wierd way you talk? such as wikked and wif...and etc?

=P

Im jsut bugging but as it is everyone should send a picture...cept for frank. I hate that guy.

Zaphod Q. IX
03-28-2003, 05:37 PM
I'll be sending a new picture soon...waiting for the mohawk to grow out :sb:

It'll look fairly similar to my current avatar, although I may see if I can replicate deniro's look from Taxi Driver.

:D

Daarkseid
03-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Verman
Thanks guys!

Ah...We need more people to submit pictures...

People will have to come to the convention to see what I look like.

vegeta1215
03-28-2003, 05:48 PM
I sent a newer picture to Atma like twice, and he wrote that he changed it in his change log, but my page still has the old time photo picture. :( The new one I sent was me with a black t-shirt on sitting at a desk. Can you take a look at that Atma?

btw, does DP's page just link to your page Atma? Or are they two separate things now? I've always known about DP's site, but not yours.

gdorf
03-28-2003, 06:49 PM
I think it'd be cool to see a group picture of the people at the convention. Did anyone take one? If so, atma, you should add it to the member pages!

Daarkseid
03-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by gdorf
I think it'd be cool to see a group picture of the people at the convention. Did anyone take one? If so, atma, you should add it to the member pages!

Yeah, we got a few of those, although I don't personally have any on myself.

When they were posted on the forums last summer, they were edited to keep people from seeing what I looked like.

J.J. Maxx
03-28-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Verman
And why when i read your posts I suddenly feel stupider....is it the wierd way you talk? such as wikked and wif...and etc?

Why would *you* feel stupider reading it? :tongue: Maybe's it's some form of female ebonics! :shrug:

AtmaWeapon
03-29-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
I sent a newer picture to Atma like twice, and he wrote that he changed it in his change log, but my page still has the old time photo picture. :( The new one I sent was me with a black t-shirt on sitting at a desk. Can you take a look at that Atma?

btw, does DP's page just link to your page Atma? Or are they two separate things now? I've always known about DP's site, but not yours.

I see the problem, and will fix it shortly. I named the new picture vegeta1215.jpg, and neglected to notice that the old picture was named vegeta.jpg, and I never updated the link. Sorry.

DP's page is the last update I did before moving it. They are two separate things, I was under the impression that everything on DP's site would be lost, so I had forgotten about it.

Originally posted by gdorf

I'll put any that are sent.

carrot red
03-29-2003, 02:39 AM
I'm with gdorf there. It'll be very nice to see for those of us who can't make it to the convention.
I visited that page several times, Atma, good work.:)

vegeta1215
03-29-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
I see the problem, and will fix it shortly. I named the new picture vegeta1215.jpg, and neglected to notice that the old picture was named vegeta.jpg, and I never updated the link. Sorry.

Thank you Atma :D