PDA

View Full Version : Wow. You guys are good.

ShadowTiger
03-27-2003, 02:36 AM
Wow. I've wanted to skip homework and go on AGN before, but this is ridiculous. It's not 1:36 in the morning, (NY,) 3/27/03, and I'm still wide awake doing my History homework. And lo and behold, I find myself here for a fourth time.

It just goes to show what a great bunch of people that I have the honor of posting with every day. :)

I'm just happy that I'm able to stay up so late and post with you guys and can*BH4 Dies.

carrot red
03-27-2003, 02:47 AM
* I wonder if there is a way to bring BH4 back to life. It's very rude to die in the middle of a sentence*

ShadowTiger
03-27-2003, 02:50 AM
Heh. That was, of course, an inference to my apparent lack of sleep. I'm not really sure how this is related to the thesis of this thread, but for the past couple of months, the most sleep I have ever gotten was on Thursday, when I quaffed some Tylenol PM's, and literally fell onto my couch, asleep. I slept for 11 straight hours then. :rolleyes: How sweet it was! :eat: :D

Yet now, as I stay up all night at about 2:00 in the morn', I can't help but wonder, "Did Taft win the election of 1912, or did Wilson?" Well, I'm about to find out.

Damn, I'm sleepy. Sorry about all this.

carrot red
03-27-2003, 02:56 AM
That was a joke.;)
Yeah, Tylenol PM did that to me when I took it for a toothache, it was a bliss. I'm a nightowl, that explains my sleep thread. I average 4 hours.

Rijuhn
03-27-2003, 03:03 AM
LOL, I'm going to bed right now. I always stay up too late, but I'm getting better at it, and anyways, my sister has to get online and update her website. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow, and play Wind Waker after school aswell.

Daarkseid
03-27-2003, 03:14 AM
I should go to bed soon, but for some reason, I like doing things at night more than during the day. Actually, I like doing things early in the morning and then late in the evening into the middle of the night. Its during those light hours that I detest being awake.

carrot red
03-27-2003, 03:17 AM
Another nightowl, Daark, those light hours really do hurt our eyes.:)

ShadowTiger
03-27-2003, 03:18 AM
Yep.
The Dark Hours Rule. :sb:

It's during the night hours when my speed literally doubles. I can sneak past people and they don't even notice me. Too bad it all has to end as soon as I print this document. :shakeno:

deathbyhokie
03-27-2003, 04:01 AM
....you're tired at 1:36 in the morning? huh? what?

inori
03-27-2003, 06:24 AM
Aye, 1:36 is about the time I start to get my second wind. Besides, 1:36 is only six minutes into Cowboy Bebop... if I were tired then, I'd never make it through the episode. :kawaii:

AlmostAngel
03-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by inori
Aye, 1:36 is about the time I start to get my second wind...

haha same here - once I'm past the point of sleepiness...it is over from there and I wont crash till the "oh-so-dreaded" morning light.

The night is peaceful... I'm not on demand or the phone isnt ringing at 3am. Normally. :D

BH4 is a sweetie!

inori
03-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by AlmostAngel
haha same here - once I'm past the point of sleepiness...it is over from there and I wont crash till the "oh-so-dreaded" morning light.

Speaking of morning light... here it is, 20 past 6 in the morning, and I'm still on the computer. (Waiting on my silly compiler.) I took my walk, though... it was good for clearing my head. I've gotten my first work done all week (a good thing, too, since it's spring break and I'm expected to get a lot done).

Ich
03-27-2003, 10:38 AM
I usually stay up 'til about 2-4, sometimes longer, on weekends, but the only problem is some idiot (usually one of my three brothers) always has to wake me up before the desired 8-12 hours of sleep are achievèd. That's the only problem with being up late.

ShadowTiger
03-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Hm. Ah, you're right. I don't like people waking me up for no reason.

Imagine waking up after only 2 hours of sleep (like I did.) to the sound of a pounding hammer? You're still in that sleep limbo type dimension, still not fully conscious, yet you hear a hammer pounding into your head. It's so terribly annoying, especially right then. I've never been more frustrated in my life. You just want to sleep, and there's a HAMMER right below you! :angry: