PDA

View Full Version : 3 Years. Seems like yesterday... er,

MottZilla
03-26-2003, 07:21 PM
It's amazing after 3 years, I'm still here. =)

There isn't much to say really. If it weren't for certain people here, I would never have spent so much time here.

Not much to say, which is a good thing, because no news, means no bad news. AGN has been quite fun, and I'm not leaving yet.

I know alot of people here probably still don't know/don't like me, but oh well. The whole point of this is to chill and have fun isn't it?

Weeeeeeeee. If you aren't having fun then you should really rethink what you are doing here. :o

Beldaran
03-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Congratulations man.:)

It's been a pleasure getting to know you.

MrCow
03-26-2003, 07:28 PM
congrats mottz you rule

Cronic
03-26-2003, 07:30 PM
One of my favorite members =)

we've had our ups and downs, but youre one of the few people here I can actually communicate with :)

PS: check out the SC theme hermit put up at ZCN if you ever get a chance... It's pretty neat and I figured you would appreciate it ;)

carrot red
03-26-2003, 07:44 PM
Happy third, Mottz.:) Keep on havin' fun.

goKi
03-26-2003, 08:18 PM
Happy forum anniversary dude. You have always been one of the more awesome members here. Heres to another three!

Gerudo
03-26-2003, 08:19 PM
congrats mott.

and many more to you ;)

MottZilla
03-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
One of my favorite members =)

we've had our ups and downs, but youre one of the few people here I can actually communicate with :)

PS: check out the SC theme hermit put up at ZCN if you ever get a chance... It's pretty neat and I figured you would appreciate it ;)

I don't like to have things hm... "down" between me and other people. It's not good for things to stay that way. ;) Besides, most of the things people will fight over really just aren't worth it.

And thanks everyone. =) I plan on being here pretty much as long as here exists. I hope you guys are too.