PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Project

Orpheus
03-26-2003, 03:05 PM
Hello,
I am Orpheus, I have been to zelda classic a long while, and ventured to the forums for the first time, I was a little hesitant because of all the rude comments made here but i took a step none the less.
I am working on something called zelda project, and I need people to help me. Only those who email will get to find out what it entails, Not being cocky but it is gonna be awesome in my opinion. If you would like to help please email me at [email protected]
I Need To Help Me:
Midi Artist
2 Overworld Designers
2 Dungeon Designers
And an assistant to help me with project oversight.

Oh also with the permission of the Pure Team can I use your Tileset for this project.
If you wish to help please email me at [email protected]
:bomb:

MegaGirl
03-26-2003, 08:20 PM
That's what they released the tileset for. So you can make quest.
I'll make no comment about the forum placement.

C-Dawg
03-26-2003, 10:13 PM
So... you want someone else to design the overworld and the dungeons?

Excactly what will your role in this process be? Official Cheeto Eater?

-C

laughing1989
03-26-2003, 10:25 PM
This is supposed to be in quest announcement/discussion. I'll stop there. No need to be a rent-a-mod.

And I see it the way C-Dawg does. What are you doing in this project? You should at least make something, if you are going to be the "leader".

Posted by Orpheus
If you would like to help please email me at [email protected]

Once again, posted by Orpheus
If you wish to help please email me at [email protected]

:disgust:

ShadowTiger
03-26-2003, 10:25 PM
Official Cheeto eater is a pretty important position. Without it, we would be stuck in a literally endless stream of cheetos! AARGH! :sick: Heh. :sweat: It happened to me once.:rolleyes: And it can happen again. :glare: J/K.

Do you have any idea what kind of tileset you would like to be using? You should check around before deciding on much of anything else involving non-layout materials. :)

We have the Pure Set, the Descendent Set, Newfirst, and a few others. Go check them out. ;)

Teilyr
03-26-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Do you have any idea what kind of tileset you would like to be using?
Originally posted by Orpheus
Oh also with the permission of the Pure Team can I use your Tileset for this project. http://www.purezc.com/forums/html/emoticons/icon_blink.gif

laughing1989
03-26-2003, 11:48 PM
lol..missed something, did he not? Anyways, I thought he was talking about trying to get the guy to choose a different tileset when I read it. I missed something, too.

VEL
03-26-2003, 11:50 PM
--Moved to Quest Announcement/Discussion-- :kitty:

laughing1989
03-26-2003, 11:55 PM
WTG, VEL. Maybe we should start whacking people across the head with a 99999999 mile long pole so you can hit anyone in the world. That way, if hey make a mistake, hehehe..

JayeM
03-27-2003, 12:13 AM
I don't think you'll get many takers with a proposition like this. Perhaps you'd like to show some of your work to convince people that you're qualified to be their leader.

Questwizard88
03-27-2003, 12:19 AM
I might help if i new what you were doing. Without knowing until you actually volunteer won't get too many people to do it.

Teilyr
03-27-2003, 03:52 AM
Exactly. Come correct next time, newbers.

Having a plot and some screens showing that you actually have some talent is a must if you want to recruit people.

Orpheus
03-27-2003, 10:39 AM
I will post my work, but i said if you wanted info to emaiL me, Please read my post all the way before you pIck it apart, Apes assume thiNgs, humans should not, Are any of you apes???My goal was to make this project exclusive only to those who helped me and yes I need 2 overworld designers to help me and 2 dungeon designers to help me also, I will be worKng I just need more tHan one person, I could never let anYone buiLd a quest for me, thats not right... I would be right there with them All the way, Don't judge me before you know what the hell is goin on
Thank You, Orpheus
:darkmage:

Foxx
03-27-2003, 01:06 PM
Good luck with your group quest, Link Hylia.

Orpheus
03-27-2003, 01:24 PM
Thank you Foxx, at least someone has a vote of confidence for me... :mischief:

Questwizard88
03-27-2003, 04:24 PM
You probably won't get but a couple people willing to help you, though, because we have no idea what you're doing until we say we will help you. i'll email you my address, but i am not really volunteering until i know what you are doing, though.

System Error
03-27-2003, 04:39 PM
Hmm...so basically you're just making the plot/layout huh? Make a unique quest, like Mario's Insane Rampage or Sabatoge Dragoon. That way, you'll be more credited for it. Besides, it's still easy to make quests anyhow. I would help you, but I got my own hands full right now.

Teilyr
03-27-2003, 06:13 PM
Insuliting us won't gain you the popular vote, Orpheus.

You cannot come out of nowhere and expect people to help you without showing that you're capable of doing something besides typing while eating doritos.

Orpheus
03-28-2003, 09:16 AM
Tieyler,
Well if i am so new why do you look at my IP and see my old login, I was link hylia, and thank you very much for the advice but i haven't come out of nowhere, If the post is still around why dont you look at it, Half of the things on the suggestions list I did back in 2001, and i have been here since 2000 so the next time you wanna say someone has come out of somewhere may sure you know what the hell your talking about, It is people like you that cause me to leave these forums over and over again. And if your not gonna help me with this please don't come to my post just to put me down. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: