PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Linkin Park?

maverickhunter
03-26-2003, 12:27 PM
The new Linkin Park kicks so much ass.You guys have to listen to it.Really though who out there likes Linkin Park as much as me.I have all the cd's and have a bunch of clothes.I got the new cd before it came out.(internet) also yesterday I bought the cd unwrapped.That's how it will stay.Well Ilike to type more but class is almost over.Whoever likes Linkin Park please reply to this post I would love to find out if there is anyone out there that is crazy about them as me.:D :pimp:

Ich
03-26-2003, 12:50 PM
I downloaded their new song, and I didn't like it as much as the songs from Hybrid Theory. It's still definately Linkin Park, and is better than a lot of shit out there.

Still not as good as my Wizo.

Foxy
03-26-2003, 12:57 PM
*nods* I love 'em. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any good quality songs to download of their new cd. I guess I gotta just buy it or something. :tongue:

Raichu86
03-26-2003, 01:10 PM
I love `em. I'm gonna buy their new CD ASAP.

I currently own just Hybrid Theory. I don't think I'll get Reanimation, I want more than just remixes. :shrug:

moocow
03-26-2003, 01:14 PM
I like Linkin Park. They're pretty good... I don't know if I'll buy the cd, maybe burn it off of someone if I like it enough.

I like 3 Doors Down the most though, they fuckin rock, yo...

Mander
03-26-2003, 11:13 PM
I like them. I have a couple of their new songs. I still haven't decided if they are as good as their older ones.

MottZilla
03-27-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by foxygrl
*nods* I love 'em. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any good quality songs to download of their new cd. I guess I gotta just buy it or something. :tongue:

Try Kazaalite. http://www.kazaalite.tk

I like Linkin Park, but I don't follow them or anything. I listen to music, I don't buy crappy merchandise, like clothes. I already have clothes. Why would you want to be a walking advertisement for them? Maybe if the clothes were free or something. But pay to be an ad? Heh.

stormwatcheagle
03-27-2003, 04:03 AM
I like Linkin Park. They are my 3 favorite genres all in one Rock, Rap, and Electronica. Evevn though I don't personally own any of their cd's I have all of Hybrid Theory and the good stuff from Reanimation and Meteora on my Computer.

Dark Templar
03-27-2003, 05:08 PM
Hell yea!

I got Meteora Tuesday as well, the cd is just as good as Hybrid Theory most def!

The order the songs are in is really well thought out too, everythings perfect.

Linkin Park RULES!

Rammstein
03-27-2003, 05:25 PM
New Linkin park is good but not as good as the old one.

I like H-Theory way better than the new album.

Good songs are Pappercut and Crawling :o those rocks

TedHead
03-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Kazaa lite also has a .com website too ya know.... http://www.kazaalite.com

And Linkin Park put me in a horrible state of depression. I couldn't listen to one song without feeling suicidal for some reason.

maverickhunter
03-31-2003, 10:32 AM
I really got it on Sunday night I got a link from my friend so I downloaded it off of the website but the server I had to use was slow as hell.

Masamune
03-31-2003, 05:35 PM
i like red hot chili peppers and system of a down better... linkn park is still pretty cool though...

JuggaLotus
04-01-2003, 09:49 PM
Well Maverickhunter if that is your real Name.......
(Putt)

From the stuff i have heard from the new one it is pretty Kewl, but remember i was the one that told you about the new albums release and everything, but you cant even acknowledge your brother man.......

Matteo
04-02-2003, 04:56 AM
bands like linkin park and icp really really suck ass... hardcore