PDA

View Full Version : SD Crew Getting Slim

C-Dawg
03-25-2003, 01:50 AM
The SD testing crew has been getting a little quiet lately, probably because they're getting tired with the quest and have played through the finished areas several times; I can only provide so much new material each week.

So, just a reminder, I continue to take any new testers who want to be a part of it. All you gotta do is follow the instructions over in my thread at ZCNetwork.

-C

ShadowTiger
03-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Hmm... I think I'll try for the recruitment. I've already done everything, I just have to remember where I found the heart pieces. :) I'll play it through once again, and having memorized everything already, it shouldn't be a problem. ;)

DarkFlameWolf
03-25-2003, 11:23 AM
somehow I think you're taking on way too many projects BH4........

ShadowTiger
03-25-2003, 11:30 AM
One would think, DFW. But let me tell you, FoW took up too much time. Now that people are just testing it over at CZC, I have A LOT more time on my hands to just draw. For me quest making and designing (and layouts. :rolleyes: *shudders* ) was hell for me. Drawing, (not enemies though.) is truly my ultimate goal in life. And I've had first-hand experience at testing thanks to Petoe, and hopefully my 40+ screenshots over a single weekend will do it for him, and hopefully, it'll do it for C-Dawg. :thumbsup:

I just have to remember where the other pieces of heart were. :shrug: I did find them, but I've been playing around in the caves mostly. :shy: Specifically, Pirahna caves, and the molblin caves. Not many people tend to stay there for some reason. :eyebrow:

And don't worry, DarkFlameWolf, I can incorporate everything into a single weekend. (FoW really did take up that much of my time. :rolleyes: )

And C, that Zola thing was hilarious. :lol:

System Error
03-26-2003, 05:16 PM
Oooookayyyy........but just WHERE THE HELL IS THE LATEST VERSION anyhow?!!

C-Dawg
03-26-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by System Error
Oooookayyyy........but just WHERE THE HELL IS THE LATEST VERSION anyhow?!!

The same place it's always been, you lovely bit of chunky vole droppings. Head over to www.zcnetwork.com/forums and look for it. The latest version is only availible (updated weekly) to people who take the time to competely explore the first demo. Thats how I do things.

-C

Cronic
03-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Would you be interested ina developement forum over there so it isn't all jumbled into one thread?

C-Dawg
03-26-2003, 10:11 PM
Nah, one thread works. There isn't enough to discuss to make a whole forum for it- and I've seen the sort of stagnation that those people who have forums over at PureZC are going through. I update far more often than them- once a week- but even so, one quest does not a forum make.

-C

ShadowTiger
03-26-2003, 10:19 PM
:) You'de be surprised. (Well... hopefully, we can make the surprise. ;) ) Some quests, like... blah, can't say it here, ... aren't made by the person for the person. They're made by a group, FOR the group. I, for example, am making a large quest. But it's not all for glory and vain, it's for the people. And surely, C-Dawg, you are doing the same. But also consider that since this is a quest for the people, the people could have a say in it too. My quest will have a forum designed for:

A) Beta Testing.
B) Comments and questions about the quest in general.
C) Help in the quest if they're stuck.
D) Tester/Quester Requests or considerations from people.
E) Author requests from his peeps. :D

So me, I'm looking forward to having a forum for my quest. Sure, it looks a bit "egotistic," but the fact that one would allow external input into ones quest will only improve people's attitudes toward it. :)

Oh, and I will be unable to test, because I test on weekends, (a lot of testing, rather.) But by the time I get to it, all the other bugs would have been found by the other competent testers, making me obsolete. It would have been nice anyway. :)

Happy ZQuesting! :kawaii:

jman2050
03-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Yes, traffic at PureZc isn't exactly flooding. But when you have nothing but screenshots and projections, that's what you expect. Besides, the forum actually helps me as much as it informs the reader, as now I have a nice neat place to write down whatever announcements or info I can about the quest, and am able to bring it up on the screen at moment's notice. When I get my demo out I'm sure there will be a small influx, but for now I'm happy just knowing I can neatly inform anyone who is interested in what's going on.

Of course, a beta testing forum is different from the ones we have. Unless the project gets really really big, one thread should suffice.

System Error
03-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg

The same place it's always been, you lovely bit of chunky vole droppings. Head over to www.zcnetwork.com/forums and look for it. The latest version is only availible (updated weekly) to people who take the time to competely explore the first demo. Thats how I do things.

-C

I beat the first demo...I'll get a screenshot up soon...

C-Dawg
03-27-2003, 05:42 PM
You clearly didnt even read my instructions in the download post, you dainty slice of digested scrapple. No one wants a screenshot. The task before you is clearly and explicitly laid out in the ZCN thread.

-C

bigjoe
03-27-2003, 07:53 PM
SD Crew Getting Slim

Oh , at first I thought Eminem was joining the Crew