PDA

View Full Version : Desperado's and moocow's late night adventure!

moocow
03-24-2003, 05:07 AM
Our story starts off with 3 bored people... Desperado (Jordan), Mel, and myself. We decide we want to go driving around and check out some haunted places.

We were on our way to Kenyon College, and while going over a bridge, Jordan tells us a story about it. A little whilte girl, and a little black girl had been playing down in the water, the white girl drowned, the KKK blamed the black girl, and hung her. We drove under the trees she was hung in. I guess if you park there, and turn everything off and wait a minute, you'll hear something like the girl falling on top of the car. We didn't do it cause I started freaking out like the pussy I am.

We drive away from there, heading towards Kenyon. We're all just jammin to some awesome tunes, and Jordan is telling me where to go and what-not. Well, we start driving down this road, Jordan is telling us a story... when the cd player starts making a thumping noise... as if it's a heart beat. We're like, WTF? All creeped out, we turn it off and resort to the radio.

So, a little while later, we're headed towards Martinsburg, where there's a non-existent tree farm out there. Also known as the Yetti Testing Facility. We try the cd player again, and it starts the heart-beating, only this time it gets faster. We freak the fuck out and shut it off. We drive through the testing facility and stuff. Blah blah...

Anyway... a little later, when we were on our way to take Jordan home, we try the cd player one more time. Guess what? No problems. Not one. It was SO messed up. On the way home from taking Jordan home, Melissa and I listened to the song that it kept messing up on, twice, all the way through... and nothing.

Talk about creepy.

*shudders*

And that, my friends, was Desperado's and moocow's late night adventure. :) Have a nice night!

carrot red
03-24-2003, 05:24 AM
I would have thought of something a lil bit more romantic for a late night adventure.;)

Mander
03-24-2003, 05:31 AM
That was definately freaky.

Foxy
03-24-2003, 11:39 AM
Sweeet!! This summer we'll all have to go an an adventure like that. :-D I tend to get really freaked out in those situations, but I usually end up being the voice of reason and just trying to calm everyone else down :tongue:

tgf_guy
03-24-2003, 12:15 PM
The easiest explanation I can come up with is that the car stereo was vibrating loudly, which caused the sound waves to channel through the ground, creating a, "thumping" sound.

Ich
03-24-2003, 01:01 PM
That's not scary; if you wanted scary you should have parked under the tree. The only way to overcome fear is getting the shit freaked out of you while confronting it, and later thinking, "So it wasmy stereo, after all!"

Fiyerstorm
03-24-2003, 01:04 PM
Hung little black girls and heartbeats?!?!?

V scary!

moocow
03-24-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ICHBINDASWALROSS
That's not scary; if you wanted scary you should have parked under the tree. The only way to overcome fear is getting the shit freaked out of you while confronting it, and later thinking, "So it wasmy stereo, after all!"

There are two reasons I didn't want to park under the tree...

One, Melissa's car likes to die, and it takes a few minutes to get the damn thing to start back up.

Two, I'm a pussy.

:D

Gerudo
03-24-2003, 05:06 PM
well, if i woulda been by myself, i woulda freaked out, but if i was with someone else, it woulda been cool... cuz you know the whole 'backup' thing... :D

MottZilla
03-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Perhaps you should have put in another CD without "heart beating" sounds, that or buy a better CD player. There are no haunted places. It's just the lack of activity and your mind wandering that scares you.

moocow
03-24-2003, 05:25 PM
You believe there are no haunted places... but I do.

And the cd player isn't bad or anything, she's never had any problems with it. And, it was just fine when we got out off of school grounds and out of Martinsburg.

Dracula
03-24-2003, 06:52 PM
You REALLY wanna get freaked out? Ever heard of "Ressurection Mary"? Yah know... The guy goes to a party, meets a girl, they party all night, he drives her home, she stops the driver next to a graveyard, she gets out, and she disappears... Yah know that story? Yeah, started in Chicago around the 20's... And it's a true story... Even today, people say that shit happens... Oh, and she doesn't ALWAYS politely gets into your car... If your speeding down the street, she can JUMP on your car for a ride... Or, she'll simply run out in the middle of the road just to get plowed over... That's freaky shit...

Or, you can spend the night at MY house... Yeah, sleep in the attic, or the basement... You'll definately flip out... I know a bunch of other places for freaky shit... Nice adventure, though. I've been on plenty of ghost hunts like that. Just try not to wander off into abandoned houses in the middle of the woods... I did that once... Learned not to do that again... Freaky black cloudy figures running after you is NOT as fun as it sounds...

moocow
03-24-2003, 09:55 PM
I've heard of Ressurection Mary, actually.

Yesterday, a few of us (before we went and got Desperado) went out to this place called Pine Bluff. There's this old house back in the woods out there. Supposedly the people who lived there were a Dentist and his family, and Iguess one day the dentist went crazy and killed the family. I didn't go in the house cause it looked like it was bout to fuckin collapse, but Melissa said that there was a coat hanging up in there that looked like something mauled whatever was wearing it. It was never there before. There's also signs hanging from strings in the house that say "Posted: Due to natural causes, injury or death may occur". Another good reason not to go in the house... plus... it looked really... creepy. I'm not into abandoned houses in the woods.

The Desperado
03-25-2003, 10:52 AM
hahahaha....Mels CD player got possessed by satan. Thats is soo fucking cool.

moocow
03-25-2003, 02:48 PM
It got possessed by SOMETHING. *shudders*

AlmostAngel
03-25-2003, 03:10 PM
ohmiga...

I almost had a heartattack just readin about it.

:eek: sounds like you, jordan, and mel make a new definition to the term "adventure"

moocow
03-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Yeah!! You know it :)

SquishyMon
03-26-2003, 03:44 PM
To everything, there is a perfectly logical explanation. If you can't find one, then your just looking to hard.

... then again, it could also be aliens.

Smokin' D. Grass
03-26-2003, 04:21 PM
Well, you have an interesting idea of fun at night! :naughty: