PDA

View Full Version : w00t!!!!! IM THE MASTER!!!!!!!!

Samson007
03-24-2003, 01:56 AM
I FINALLY BEAT THE MASTER QUEST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAH FINALLY, 2 months and 3 weeks alone on the spirit temple i finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what timing, wind waker comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHH!

i must say though, MQ was insane, the barrier puzzles in ganons castle make brain hurt. :drool:

Did any of you guys finish yet?

Cloral
03-24-2003, 02:37 AM
I just finished the barriers. Going after Ganon tomorrow.
Honestly, I didn't find any of the barrier puzzles that hard. :shrug:
The one annoying part was the platforms in the fire barrier area that rose when you stepped on them.

Dr. Mutagen
03-24-2003, 02:57 PM
I beat the Master Quest yesterday. Overall, the game is a nice addition to the original OoT. I've said this before, but it's amazing how you can just change a few things in a room and make it five times harder.

vegeta1215
03-24-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Samson007
I FINALLY BEAT THE MASTER QUEST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAH FINALLY, 2 months and 3 weeks alone on the spirit temple i finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what timing, wind waker comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, it took you that long to beat the Spirit Temple? I didn't think it was that hard, though it was better than the other Temples you go through in the future.

From what I've heard, the puzzles in Wind Waker are supposed to be pretty challenging. And the game is supposed to be alot longer than OoT. I hope so.

Yoshiman
03-24-2003, 06:04 PM
I beat it two weeks ago. The Adult Dungeons were a little easy though.

Aliem
03-24-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215

From what I've heard, the puzzles in Wind Waker are supposed to be pretty challenging. And the game is supposed to be alot longer than OoT. I hope so.

Yeah, Nintendo has finally made a Zelda game with a really well-developed plot.

Masamune
03-25-2003, 08:28 PM
omg i just beat half the deku tree today!

Fiyerstorm
03-26-2003, 02:22 PM
I'm half way done on Dodongo's cavern on it....but I quit playing.gonna get me some Wind Wakah in a few...

Kirbypuff
03-26-2003, 04:05 PM
I had beaten the fire temple, and I was going to go to the water temple, when I got LTTP for game boy advance, so I stopped playing. I don't think I'll finish it for a while, for I still haven't beaten LTTP, and I will soon get Wind wker, golden sun 2, and possibly Pokemon Ruby.

Masamune
03-26-2003, 04:31 PM
i'm not getting Wind Waker for another couple of weeks... i borrowed MQ from my friend and my mom says if i get a B or above on this marking periods report card, she'll buy me wind waker.